This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH, FT32] initial support
- From: James Bowman <james dot bowman at ftdichip dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 05:46:02 +0000
- Subject: [PATCH, FT32] initial support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
FT32 is a new high performance 32-bit RISC core developed by FTDI for embedded applications.
This patch adds FT32 support to binutils:
The FSF have acknowledged receipt of FTDI's copyright assignment papers.
Thanks very much.
FTDI Open Source Liaison