This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] gas/config/tc-tic4x.c: Let insn name full use its space and always zero terminated
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 17:26:55 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] gas/config/tc-tic4x.c: Let insn name full use its space and always zero terminated
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54749177 dot 6070204 at gmail dot com>
On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 10:25:59PM +0800, Chen Gang wrote:
> strncpy() can not be sure of insn name must be zero terminated, so need
> set it explicitly. And also need use snprintf() instead of strcat() and
Thanks, patch committed.
Australia Development Lab, IBM