This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Terry Guo <terry dot guo at arm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 22:41:37 +1030
- Subject: Re: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000001d01299$98ff5170$cafdf450$ at arm dot com> <20141208062856 dot GA31968 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <000401d012b3$278be570$76a3b050$ at arm dot com>
On Mon, Dec 08, 2014 at 02:49:44PM +0800, Terry Guo wrote:
> Thanks for comments. Then is it a proper solution if I update the patch to
> keep other sections in same group?
Yes, I think it would be OK to keep a group containing just debug
sections or the other special sections we currently mark.
Australia Development Lab, IBM