This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 01:05:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com> <20141207142138 dot GJ7899 at adacore dot com>
On Sunday, December 07 2014, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Just a quick update on this. I've started working on adapting
> AdaCore's git hooks. I was planning on making them accessible
> somewhere this weekend, but the weekend is almost over and
> I am too tired to do it now. So I'll probably do it first thing
> next weekend.
> In terms of the adaptations I've been making:
> - Added the GPLv3 license, and a small README;
> - I removed the dependencies in gnatpython in the hooks themselves;
> - I started working towards multiple-project&email support.
> Unless I get swallowed up by work, I hope to have lots of time
> next week to continue on this.
Again, thanks for working on this, Joel. Do not hesitate to ask for
help if needed!
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible