This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 18:21:38 +0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com>
Just a quick update on this. I've started working on adapting
AdaCore's git hooks. I was planning on making them accessible
somewhere this weekend, but the weekend is almost over and
I am too tired to do it now. So I'll probably do it first thing
In terms of the adaptations I've been making:
- Added the GPLv3 license, and a small README;
- I removed the dependencies in gnatpython in the hooks themselves;
- I started working towards multiple-project&email support.
Unless I get swallowed up by work, I hope to have lots of time
next week to continue on this.