This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Change ld.so.cache location
- From: Jake <jake dot waksbaum at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 21:24:03 -0500
- Subject: Change ld.so.cache location
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have limited permissions on my computer, which means I cannot edit
/etc or /etc/ld.so.cache. I have binutils, glibc and gcc installed to
/usr/local. Is there anyway to change where ld looks for ld.so.cache
so I can use ldconfig to create my own in /usr/local?