This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 12:34:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com>
On 11/28/2014 02:57 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> I would like to propose the use of AdaCore's git hooks scripts
> for handling everything that happens when updates are pushed
> to sourceware's binutils-gdb.git repository.
> While the scripts currently in place are serving us well, I think
> there are a number of features I'd like to have available:
I've never even looked at the sourceware scripts, so implementation
wise, whatever you prefer works for me.
The new features sound awesome. In particular, I'm looking
forward to meaningful email subjects and diffs in commit emails.
Thanks a lot for doing this.