binutils archive
date index for December, 2014

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

December 24, 2014
22:16 Re: [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects H.J. Lu
15:47 RE: Sync config.sub from upstream? James Bowman
14:39 RE: [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects Pierre Muller
13:32 [PATCH, moxie] Add mul.x and umul.x instruction support Anthony Green
13:17 Re: Don't create .eh_frame_hdr on shared lib bfd Alan Modra
12:01 Don't create .eh_frame_hdr on shared lib bfd Alan Modra
11:24 Re: [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects Andreas Schwab
10:47 RE: [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects Pierre Muller
10:44 Re: [pushed] Use strtod instead of strtold in libiberty/d-demangle.c Alan Modra
10:10 Re: [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects Nicholas Clifton
10:06 Re: [pushed] Use strtod instead of strtold in libiberty/d-demangle.c Iain Buclaw
08:30 Re: [PATCH 2/2] AVR: Document linker relaxation related options. Nicholas Clifton
08:29 Re: [PATCH 1/2] AVR: Assembler now prepares for linker relaxation by default. Nicholas Clifton
08:24 Re: Commit 058037d3 broke mips*-linux ld testsuite Nicholas Clifton
08:06 Re: Commit 058037d3 broke mips*-linux ld testsuite Nicholas Clifton
04:52 Fix generic linker symbol output when weak is overridden by strong Alan Modra
04:34 Re: Correct logic for "defined by object" Alan Modra
00:20 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker

December 23, 2014
23:22 Re: Sync config.sub from upstream? Jan-Benedict Glaw
23:14 RE: Sync config.sub from upstream? James Bowman
23:09 Commit 058037d3 broke mips*-linux ld testsuite Alan Modra
23:08 RE: [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects Pierre Muller
22:27 Re: Sync config.sub from upstream? Jan-Benedict Glaw
21:44 Re: [PING #2] [PATCH 0/2] AVR: improve use of EF_AVR_LINKRELAX_PREPARED flag. Andrew Burgess
20:34 Re: [PATCH] strip doc fix Andrew Stubbs
18:36 Re: Aligning .text segments Cary Coutant
18:26 Re: Experimental branches H.J. Lu
18:21 Re: Experimental branches Cary Coutant
18:08 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker
17:57 [PATCH 1/2] AVR: Assembler now prepares for linker relaxation by default. Andrew Burgess
17:57 [PATCH 0/2] AVR/gas: Turn on -mlink-relax by default. Andrew Burgess
17:57 [PATCH 2/2] AVR: Document linker relaxation related options. Andrew Burgess
17:42 Re: Experimental branches H.J. Lu
17:39 Re: [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects Nicholas Clifton
17:38 Re: Experimental branches Cary Coutant
17:35 Re: [PING #2] [PATCH 0/2] AVR: improve use of EF_AVR_LINKRELAX_PREPARED flag. Denis Chertykov
17:34 Re: [PATCH] strip doc fix Nicholas Clifton
14:44 Re: Correct logic for "defined by object" Alan Modra
14:21 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch Marcus Shawcroft
13:55 Re: Correct logic for "defined by object" H.J. Lu
13:44 Re: Correct logic for "defined by object" Alan Modra
13:42 Re: [PATCH][GAS]Add support for -mcpu=marvell-whitney Nicholas Clifton
13:36 Re: Correct logic for "defined by object" Alan Modra
13:34 Re: [PATCH][ARM] Reject R_ARM_REL32 when trying to defer it to runtime Nicholas Clifton
13:32 Re: [PATCH, ARM] Add support for value 3 of Tag_ABI_VFP_args attribute Nicholas Clifton
13:29 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch Nicholas Clifton
13:27 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker
13:25 Re: Correct logic for "defined by object" H.J. Lu
13:21 Re: [PATCH 2/2] AVR/ld: Propagate link-relax elf header flag correctly. Nicholas Clifton
13:20 Re: [PATCH 1/2] AVR: Only set link-relax elf flag when appropriate. Nicholas Clifton
13:18 Re: Output of ar has truncated timestamps on fuse.encfs Nicholas Clifton
13:10 Re: Correct logic for "defined by object" H.J. Lu
13:06 Re: Correct logic for "defined by object" Alan Modra
13:00 Re: Sync config.sub from upstream? Joel Brobecker
12:53 Report an error for script multiply defined symbols Alan Modra
12:50 Use a symbol flag bit to mark linker defined symbols Alan Modra
12:47 Don't PROVIDE over top of common symbols Alan Modra
12:46 Re: Correct logic for "defined by object" H.J. Lu
12:41 Correct logic for "defined by object" Alan Modra
12:41 Re: New Ukrainian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.24.90) Nicholas Clifton
12:40 Move support code for linker script DEFINED to ldexp.c Alan Modra
10:06 RE: [Patch, avr] Relax LDS/STS to IN/OUT if symbol is in I/O address range Sivanupandi, Pitchumani
08:51 include/libiberty.h out of sync? Iain Sandoe
08:46 Re: Aligning .text segments Nicholas Clifton
00:58 Re: PATCH: PR gold/14675: No eh_frame info registered in exception_static_test H.J. Lu

December 22, 2014
23:31 PATCH: Cast size to long to warn H.J. Lu
22:41 Re: Experimental branches H.J. Lu
22:40 Re: PATCH: PR gold/14675: No eh_frame info registered in exception_static_test H.J. Lu
22:39 Experimental branches Cary Coutant
21:38 [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: Fix ISA bit handling in local symbol assignments Maciej W. Rozycki
18:17 [gold patch ob] Fix PPC overflow checking for CHECK_LOW_INSN Cary Coutant
17:53 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/14608: --detect-odr-violations doesn't work with GCC 4.7 and newer H.J. Lu
17:51 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/14608: --detect-odr-violations doesn't work with GCC 4.7 and newer Cary Coutant
17:37 Re: PATCH: PR gold/14675: No eh_frame info registered in exception_static_test Cary Coutant
17:02 Sync config.sub from upstream? James Bowman
08:40 Re: Ping#2: [PATCH, resend] arm: fix extension feature disabling Nicholas Clifton
03:33 Re: [PING #2] [PATCH 0/2] AVR: improve use of EF_AVR_LINKRELAX_PREPARED flag. Andrew Burgess

December 21, 2014
22:46 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Joel Brobecker

December 20, 2014
16:24 Hotel Reservation.. James Powell
16:15 [gold][PATCH] PR gold/14608: --detect-odr-violations doesn't work with GCC 4.7 and newer H.J. Lu
13:58 PATCH: PR gold/14675: No eh_frame info registered in exception_static_test H.J. Lu

December 19, 2014
20:39 RE: [MIPS, backport] Testsuite fixes and minor functional backports for 2.25 Matthew Fortune
20:21 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC Richard Sandiford
17:00 [PATCH] strip doc fix Andrew Stubbs
16:24 Re: [PATCH] gas: allow labeling of CFI instructions H.J. Lu
16:21 Re: [PATCH] gas: allow labeling of CFI instructions Jan Beulich
16:15 Re: [PATCH, FT32] initial support Joseph Myers
15:47 Re: [PATCH] gas: allow labeling of CFI instructions H.J. Lu
15:35 Re: [PATCH] gas: allow labeling of CFI instructions Jan Beulich
15:21 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC Matthew Fortune
14:32 Re: [PATCH] gas: allow labeling of CFI instructions H.J. Lu
14:26 [PATCH] gas: allow labeling of CFI instructions Jan Beulich
12:42 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Fix octeon3 tests for targets with default ABI != n32 Richard Sandiford
12:39 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Fix tx39-elf test failures Richard Sandiford
12:39 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC Richard Sandiford
12:19 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] When calculating a relocation using an undefined weak symbol don't check for overflow. Richard Sandiford
11:34 RE: [MIPS, backport] Testsuite fixes and minor functional backports for 2.25 Matthew Fortune
11:26 Re: COMMON symbols get overridden by PROVIDE commands? Alan Modra
11:21 Re: [MIPS, backport] Testsuite fixes and minor functional backports for 2.25 Tristan Gingold
11:06 Re: [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo Matthias Klose
10:59 [PATCH] PR 17671: objcopy: add "DU" to getopt_long Alexander Cherepanov
09:08 Re: [PATCH, PPC] Use 64k for COMMONPAGESIZE Alan Modra
08:45 Re: [PATCH, PPC] Use 64k for COMMONPAGESIZE Sebastian Huber
08:16 Re: [PATCH, PPC] Use 64k for COMMONPAGESIZE Alan Modra
05:46 [PATCH, FT32] initial support James Bowman
03:47 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols H.J. Lu
03:10 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols Alan Modra
01:09 test -- please ignore James Bowman

December 18, 2014
23:40 Re: [gold RFC] Do not generate dynamic reloc for unresolved TLS symbol Cary Coutant
23:06 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols H.J. Lu
23:05 [PATCH, MIPS] Fix octeon3 tests for targets with default ABI != n32 Matthew Fortune
22:53 RE: LD script: global symbols and multiple defintions Ted Carter
22:45 Re: [gold RFC] Do not generate dynamic reloc for unresolved TLS symbol Alan Modra
22:33 Re: LD script: global symbols and multiple defintions Alan Modra
22:14 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols Alan Modra
22:12 [MIPS, backport] Testsuite fixes and minor functional backports for 2.25 Matthew Fortune
21:39 [PATCH, MIPS] Fix tx39-elf test failures Matthew Fortune
21:34 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] When calculating a relocation using an undefined weak symbol don't check for overflow. Matthew Fortune
19:13 [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo H.J. Lu
19:03 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols H.J. Lu
18:53 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols Cary Coutant
18:50 [gold RFC] Do not generate dynamic reloc for unresolved TLS symbol Cary Coutant
18:30 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols H.J. Lu
18:28 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols Cary Coutant
17:24 RE: LD script: global symbols and multiple defintions Ted Carter
17:05 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC Matthew Fortune
12:35 [PATCH][GAS]Add support for -mcpu=marvell-whitney Xingxing Pan
10:52 RE: What is the best manual for understanding the basics of `nm`? Andrew Bennett
08:31 COMMON symbols get overridden by PROVIDE commands? Tony Beta Lambda
07:06 Re: [PATCH, PPC] Use 64k for COMMONPAGESIZE Sebastian Huber
06:54 Re: LD script: global symbols and multiple defintions Alan Modra
06:11 Re: [PATCH, PPC] Use 64k for COMMONPAGESIZE Alan Modra
04:45 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols Alan Modra
04:05 What is the best manual for understanding the basics of `nm`? Peng Yu
01:05 LD script: global symbols and multiple defintions Ted Carter

December 17, 2014
23:26 Re: [PATCH, PPC] Use 64k for COMMONPAGESIZE Chris Johns
01:34 [PATCH, PPC] Use 64k for COMMONPAGESIZE Richard Henderson

December 16, 2014
23:00 [gold commit] Fix internal error in gold when -Map and --compress-debug-sections are used together Cary Coutant
22:13 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC Matthew Fortune
20:53 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC Richard Sandiford
20:50 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Fix gas tests broken by octeon3 processor definition Richard Sandiford
20:49 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Minor amendments to R6 opcode table Richard Sandiford
20:46 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC Richard Sandiford
14:44 [PATCH, MIPS] Fix gas tests broken by octeon3 processor definition Matthew Fortune
14:41 [PATCH, MIPS] Minor amendments to R6 opcode table Matthew Fortune
14:06 [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC Matthew Fortune

December 15, 2014
19:04 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
18:47 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Joseph Myers
18:33 RE: [PATCH, ARM, ping2] Add support for value 3 of Tag_ABI_VFP_args attribute Thomas Preud'homme
16:36 PATCH: PR ld/17713: 64-bit linker fails("Segment Fault") call libbfd H.J. Lu
16:35 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
15:23 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Joel Brobecker
15:19 Re: Release 2.25: soon Tristan Gingold
15:17 Re: Release 2.25: soon Maciej W. Rozycki
14:03 Release 2.25: soon Tristan Gingold
10:34 Re: [PING] [PATCH 0/2] AVR: improve use of EF_AVR_LINKRELAX_PREPARED flag. Andrew Burgess
07:44 Re: [PATCH] dwarf.c handle new DWARFv5 C11, C++11 and C++14 DW_LANG constants. Sebastian Huber
02:09 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols H.J. Lu
01:07 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols Alan Modra

December 14, 2014
20:47 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Joel Brobecker
17:00 Re: [gold][aarch64]Give informative error message when stub-group-size is too large Cary Coutant
16:00 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
15:49 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Joel Brobecker
15:25 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
15:02 Re: [gold][aarch64]Give informative error message when stub-group-size is too large H.J. Lu
14:56 Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default Joel Brobecker
14:43 PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default H.J. Lu
12:16 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols H.J. Lu
08:11 [PATCH] PR ld/17689: PIE copy relocations handling broken with ld.bfd H.J. Lu
02:09 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols Alan Modra

December 13, 2014
18:10 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols John D. Hendrickson
16:51 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Joel Brobecker
14:57 New Ukrainian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
09:37 New Ukrainian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot

December 12, 2014
23:48 Re: binutils-2.24 build fails on HPUX PA-RISC Alan Modra
20:47 Re: binutils-2.24 build fails on HPUX PA-RISC Stuart Kemp
13:45 [patch, committed, moxie] Add zex instructions Anthony Green
13:43 Re: [PATCH] Remove md_reg_eh_frame_to_debug_frame on PPC (Re: [RFC] Wrong register numbers in .dwarf_frame on Linux/PowerPC) Alan Modra
13:15 Re: Copy relocations against protected symbols Alan Modra
13:05 Copy relocations against protected symbols Alan Modra
11:43 Re: [PATCH] Remove md_reg_eh_frame_to_debug_frame on PPC (Re: [RFC] Wrong register numbers in .dwarf_frame on Linux/PowerPC) Ulrich Weigand
02:58 Re: [PATCH] Remove md_reg_eh_frame_to_debug_frame on PPC (Re: [RFC] Wrong register numbers in .dwarf_frame on Linux/PowerPC) Alan Modra

December 11, 2014
20:27 [PATCH] Remove md_reg_eh_frame_to_debug_frame on PPC (Re: [RFC] Wrong register numbers in .dwarf_frame on Linux/PowerPC) Ulrich Weigand
19:44 BUG in bfd Makefile (.am or .in): gcc-4.5 , no, gcc-4.4.5 as well John D. Hendrickson
17:44 Re: [PATCH] Commit f64e188b5 broke core file support in gdb Keith Seitz
17:17 New Ukrainian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
16:11 Re: Bison 3.0 incomptatibility (was: Cygwin build for mingw32 host build failure in binutils-gdb/intl with make 4.0) Joseph Myers
15:13 Bison 3.0 incomptatibility (was: Cygwin build for mingw32 host build failure in binutils-gdb/intl with make 4.0) Pierre Muller
10:14 Ping#2: [PATCH, resend] arm: fix extension feature disabling Jan Beulich
06:48 Re: binutils-2.24 build fails on HPUX PA-RISC Alan Modra

December 10, 2014
23:11 Re: [gold][aarch64]Give informative error message when stub-group-size is too large Cary Coutant
22:05 Re: [PATCH] Commit f64e188b5 broke core file support in gdb Alan Modra
21:22 [PATCH] Commit f64e188b5 broke core file support in gdb Keith Seitz
20:39 [gold][aarch64]Give informative error message when stub-group-size is too large Jing Yu
12:50 Cygwin build for mingw32 host build failure in binutils-gdb/intl with make 4.0 Pierre Muller
12:47 Don't always build coffgen.o Alan Modra
12:28 Don't return DW_AT_name for function name in C++ Alan Modra
05:12 Don't access elf tdata in dwarf.c without first checking for an ELF bfd Alan Modra
00:12 Aligning .text segments K Jski
00:03 Re: binutils/ld: "Sort relocs output by ld -r" breaks mips cross compilation of linux Alan Modra

December 09, 2014
17:04 Re: [BUILDROBOT] AVR build failure (was: [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info) Denis Chertykov
14:30 RE: binutils/ld: "Sort relocs output by ld -r" breaks mips cross compilation of linux Andrew Bennett
07:29 Re: binutils/ld: "Sort relocs output by ld -r" breaks mips cross compilation of linux Manuel Lauss
07:03 Re: [PATCH] binutils/windres.c: Fix memory leak issue for xmalloc and free 'n' Alan Modra
06:57 Re: [PATCH v2] gas/config/tc-tic4x.c: Let insn name full use its space and always zero terminated Alan Modra
05:33 Re: [BUILDROBOT] AVR build failure (was: [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info) Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
04:06 ppc64_elf_edit_opd revamp, take 2 Alan Modra
02:33 [BUILDROBOT] AVR build failure (was: [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info) Jan-Benedict Glaw
01:21 Re: binutils/ld: "Sort relocs output by ld -r" breaks mips cross compilation of linux Alan Modra
00:04 Indirecting access to all symbols Nick Hebner

December 08, 2014
17:45 Re: [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info Denis Chertykov
15:35 RE: binutils/ld: mips linux build broken in latest -git head Andrew Bennett
15:33 RE: binutils/ld: "Sort relocs output by ld -r" breaks mips cross compilation of linux Andrew Bennett
15:30 binutils/ld: "Sort relocs output by ld -r" breaks mips cross compilation of linux Manuel Lauss
15:18 Re: binutils/ld: mips linux build broken in latest -git head Manuel Lauss
12:23 Re: binutils/ld: mips linux build broken in latest -git head Manuel Lauss
12:11 Re: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections Alan Modra
11:59 RE: binutils/ld: mips linux build broken in latest -git head Andrew Bennett
06:49 RE: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections Terry Guo
06:29 Re: [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections Alan Modra
06:05 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Sergio Durigan Junior
05:38 Re: [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
03:47 [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections Terry Guo

December 07, 2014
17:27 New Esperanto PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
14:21 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Joel Brobecker

December 06, 2014
19:35 binutils/ld: mips linux build broken in latest -git head Manuel Lauss
16:00 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Add Visium support to gas Eric Botcazou
16:00 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Add Visium support to gas Eric Botcazou
09:00 Re: [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info Denis Chertykov
03:04 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Add Visium support to gas Alan Modra

December 05, 2014
22:21 [PATCH 2/2] AVR/ld: Propagate link-relax elf header flag correctly. Andrew Burgess
22:20 [PATCH 1/2] AVR: Only set link-relax elf flag when appropriate. Andrew Burgess
22:20 [PATCH 0/2] AVR: improve use of EF_AVR_LINKRELAX_PREPARED flag. Andrew Burgess
13:01 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/17677: _bfd_elf_get_synthetic_symtab runs in O(n^2) complexity H.J. Lu
12:30 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Add Visium support to gas Eric Botcazou
12:03 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Add Visium support to gas Eric Botcazou
10:21 Re: [PATCH 3/6] Add Visium support to bfd Eric Botcazou
06:37 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem found by build robot Alan Modra
03:39 Re: Change ld.so.cache location Alan Modra
02:26 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Add Visium support to gas Alan Modra
02:24 Change ld.so.cache location Jake
01:03 [PATCH] PR binutils/17677: _bfd_elf_get_synthetic_symtab runs in O(n^2) complexity H.J. Lu

December 04, 2014
23:49 Re: [PATCH] Add string representation of ELF e_flags for AVR. Alan Modra
15:17 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Add Visium support to gas Joseph Myers
12:09 [PATCH 5/6] Add Visium support to gas Eric Botcazou
11:35 Re: [PATCH] dwarf.c handle new DWARFv5 C11, C++11 and C++14 DW_LANG constants. Alan Modra
11:33 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] When calculating a relocation using an undefined weak symbol don't check for overflow. Alan Modra
10:50 Re: Retry powerpc gold stub grouping when groups prove too large Alan Modra
09:45 Re: Retry powerpc gold stub grouping when groups prove too large Alan Modra
09:12 Re: Retry powerpc gold stub grouping when groups prove too large Markus Trippelsdorf
07:22 Re: [PATCH] dwarf.c handle new DWARFv5 C11, C++11 and C++14 DW_LANG constants. Sebastian Huber
07:22 Sort relocs output by ld -r Alan Modra
04:54 Re: [PATCH] Fine control sysroot runtime behavior. heroxbd
00:48 Re: [PATCH 0/6] binutils port for the Visium Alan Modra
00:45 Re: [PATCH 3/6] Add Visium support to bfd Alan Modra

December 03, 2014
23:46 [PATCH 2/6] Add Visium support to opcodes Eric Botcazou
23:46 [PATCH 3/6] Add Visium support to bfd Eric Botcazou
23:36 [PATCH 6/6] Add Visium support to ld Eric Botcazou
23:36 [PATCH 4/6] Add Visium support to binutils Eric Botcazou
23:36 [PATCH 1/6] Update from upstream config repo Eric Botcazou
23:31 Re: powerpc gold, work around pr17670 Cary Coutant
23:29 [PATCH 0/6] binutils port for the Visium Eric Botcazou
23:13 Re: powerpc gold, work around pr17670 Alan Modra
19:31 [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17675: pie_copyrelocs_test fails with GCC 4.2 H.J. Lu
19:19 Re: powerpc gold, work around pr17670 Cary Coutant
18:34 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17675: pie_copyrelocs_test fails with GCC 4.2 Cary Coutant
18:30 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17675: pie_copyrelocs_test fails with GCC 4.2 H.J. Lu
18:16 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17675: pie_copyrelocs_test fails with GCC 4.2 Cary Coutant
18:13 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17675: pie_copyrelocs_test fails with GCC 4.2 H.J. Lu
16:56 Re: [PATCH] X86-64: Allow copy relocs for building PIE H.J. Lu
16:13 Re: [PATCH] X86-64: Allow copy relocs for building PIE H.J. Lu
15:27 Re: powerpc gold, work around pr17670 Markus Trippelsdorf
15:17 powerpc gold, work around pr17670 Alan Modra
14:37 powerpc gold, fix pr17566 Alan Modra
13:48 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64]Document .arch and .arch_extension directive in GAS c-aarch64.texi Marcus Shawcroft
13:44 Re: [PATCH] X86-64: Allow copy relocs for building PIE H.J. Lu
00:59 Re: [PATCH] X86-64: Allow copy relocs for building PIE H.J. Lu
00:53 Re: [PATCH] X86-64: Allow copy relocs for building PIE H.J. Lu

December 02, 2014
23:20 [PATCH] X86-64: Allow copy relocs for building PIE H.J. Lu
19:57 New Ukrainian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
18:31 [Patch] Fix build problem found by build robot Steve Ellcey
16:59 [PING] [PATCH][AARCH64]Document .arch and .arch_extension directive in GAS c-aarch64.texi Renlin Li
13:40 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] When calculating a relocation using an undefined weak symbol don't check for overflow. Andrew Bennett
12:49 ppc64_elf_edit_opd revamp Alan Modra
10:57 Re: Disabling Consistency Checks Alan Modra
09:05 Re: [PATCH] Add string representation of ELF e_flags for AVR. Andrew Burgess
04:38 Re: [PATCH] Fine control sysroot runtime behavior. Hans-Peter Nilsson

December 01, 2014
22:24 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] When calculating a relocation using an undefined weak symbol don't check for overflow. Richard Sandiford
22:09 Re: [PATCH] Add support for '-z global' Zephyr Pellerin
21:38 Re: [PATCH] Add support for '-z global' Cary Coutant
21:20 [gold commit] PR gold/17578: Fix extraneous warning about executable stack Cary Coutant
18:31 Disabling Consistency Checks Eric Neblock
17:19 PATCH: Fix dwarf.c H.J. Lu
16:19 Re: [PATCH] dwarf.c handle new DWARFv5 C11, C++11 and C++14 DW_LANG constants. Mark Wielaard
14:18 Re: RFC: Don't output symbol version requirement for non-DT_NEEDED libs H.J. Lu
11:34 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Pedro Alves
10:59 Re: [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
10:41 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] When calculating a relocation using an undefined weak symbol don't check for overflow. Andrew Bennett
10:22 [PATCH] Fine control sysroot runtime behavior. Benda Xu
10:07 [PATCH] fine control sysroot runtime behavior Benda Xu
03:51 Re: RFC: Don't output symbol version requirement for non-DT_NEEDED libs Alan Modra
00:46 Re: Power4 should treat mftb as extended mfspr mnemonic Alan Modra


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc