binutils archive
date index for November, 2014

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

November 25, 2014
22:36 [gold commit] Set st_size field for ELF symbol labelling start of a binary file Cary Coutant
21:59 [gold commit] PR gold/17639: Fix corrupted .eh_frame section with LTO and --gc-sections Cary Coutant
21:43 Re: [COMMITTED] Enable secureplt on alpha-elf by default H.J. Lu
21:20 Re: [PATCH] Fix trampolines search code for conditional branches Max Filippov
20:38 Re: [PATCH] Fix trampolines search code for conditional branches augustine dot sterling at gmai
19:55 [PATCH] Fix trampolines search code for conditional branches Max Filippov
17:52 New Ukrainian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
17:37 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/16496: Display symbol version when dumping dynrelocs H.J. Lu
14:36 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/16496: Display symbol version when dumping dynrelocs H.J. Lu
14:19 [PATCH v2] gas/config/tc-tic4x.c: Let insn name full use its space and always zero terminated Chen Gang
13:08 Re: RFC: Optimize out i386/x86-64 JUMP_SLOT relocation H.J. Lu
07:56 Ping: [PATCH, resend] arm: fix extension feature disabling Jan Beulich
06:06 Re: [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info Senthil Kumar Selvaraj

November 24, 2014
23:15 Re: powepc64le gold linking problem Jay Foad
23:09 Re: powepc64le gold linking problem Peter Bergner
22:09 Re: powepc64le gold linking problem Alan Modra
21:02 Re: RFC: Optimize out i386/x86-64 JUMP_SLOT relocation Roland McGrath
20:29 [PATCH] dwarf.c handle new DWARFv5 C11, C++11 and C++14 DW_LANG constants. Mark Wielaard
20:25 Re: gold plugin support K Jski
19:12 Re: gold plugin support K Jski
18:04 Re: [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info Andrew Burgess
17:16 PATCH: Update libtool.m4 from GCC trunk H.J. Lu
16:58 [PATCH][AARCH64]Document .arch and .arch_extension directive in GAS c-aarch64.texi Renlin Li
13:48 Re: powepc64le gold linking problem Jay Foad
13:35 Re: powepc64le gold linking problem Jay Foad
12:16 Re: powepc64le gold linking problem Alan Modra
12:13 Output of ar has truncated timestamps on fuse.encfs Gauthier Ãstervall
11:29 [PATCH] Add string representation of ELF e_flags for AVR. Andrew Burgess
11:02 powepc64le gold linking problem Jay Foad
05:54 Re: [PATCH] gas/config/tc-tic4x.c: Let insn name full use its space and always zero terminated Chen Gang
03:28 Re: [PATCH] gas/config/tc-tic4x.c: Let insn name full use its space and always zero terminated Alan Modra
02:36 PowerPC64 --plt-align Alan Modra

November 23, 2014
15:07 RFC: Optimize out i386/x86-64 JUMP_SLOT relocation H.J. Lu
13:57 [PATCH] Assert size of elf_x86_64_{bnd|legacy}_plt2_entry H.J. Lu
07:29 [PATCH RFC 6/6] Regenerate files Jan-Benedict Glaw
07:29 [PATCH RFC 5/6] Update Makefile.tpl from GCC Jan-Benedict Glaw
07:28 [PATCH RFC 4/6] Update Makefile.def from GCC Jan-Benedict Glaw
07:28 [PATCH RFC 3/6] Sync ./config between GCC and Binutils Jan-Benedict Glaw
07:28 [PATCH RFC 2/6] Merge missing entries in ./config/ChangeLog from GCC Jan-Benedict Glaw
07:28 [PATCH RFC 1/6] Merge ./configure.ac with GCC Jan-Benedict Glaw
06:09 Re: Problem with cross compiling Gold linker Lei Wang

November 22, 2014
17:04 [PATCH] Check branch displacement overflow in x86-64 PLT entry H.J. Lu
16:57 Merging the ./config directory between GCC and Binutils Jan-Benedict Glaw
14:42 Re: [Patch] Gas support for MIPS Compact EH Richard Sandiford

November 21, 2014
21:16 Re: Problem with cross compiling Gold linker Cary Coutant
20:15 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
19:29 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17619: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
19:22 Re: gold plugin support K Jski
19:18 Re: gold plugin support Cary Coutant
19:12 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17619: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry Cary Coutant
16:53 Re: PATCH: Add function and function pointer tests H.J. Lu
15:59 Re: PATCH: Add function and function pointer tests H.J. Lu
13:40 Re: [Patch, AArch64, LD/BFD] Cortex-A53 Erratum 835769 -- LD segfaults with unordered maps. Richard Earnshaw
13:14 [PATCH, MIPS] When calculating a relocation using an undefined weak symbol don't check for overflow. Andrew Bennett
12:44 [Patch, AArch64, LD/BFD] Cortex-A53 Erratum 835769 -- LD segfaults with unordered maps. Tejas Belagod
09:18 Problem with cross compiling Gold linker Lei Wang

November 20, 2014
21:58 Re: PPC gold doesn't check for overflow properly Cary Coutant
21:51 Re: PPC gold doesn't check for overflow properly Alan Modra
21:37 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
21:30 Re: PATCH: Add function and function pointer tests H.J. Lu
20:50 PATCH: Add function and function pointer tests H.J. Lu
20:12 Re: [patch][rfc] Enabling more optimizations with -ON Mike Frysinger
19:33 Re: PATCH: Add ifunc-main IFUNC tests H.J. Lu
19:21 gold plugin support K Jski
18:50 PATCH: Add ifunc-main IFUNC tests H.J. Lu
18:33 Re: PPC gold doesn't check for overflow properly Cary Coutant
18:12 Re: PPC gold doesn't check for overflow properly Cary Coutant
18:02 Re: asxxxx target support for sdcc? Mike Frysinger
17:06 Re: [PATCH] Fix undefined behavior breaking clang-compiled as Richard Earnshaw
17:01 PATCH: Run IFUNC run-time tests only if IFUNC is supported H.J. Lu
16:07 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17619: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
16:02 Re: Fwd: [PATCH, ARM]An accurate way to calculate the target arch attribute Richard Earnshaw
15:57 Re: [Patch][AArch64] - Error on load pair to same register Ryan Mansfield
15:32 Re: [Patch][AArch64] - Error on load pair to same register Richard Earnshaw
15:04 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
15:02 Re: [patch][rfc] Enabling more optimizations with -ON Rafael EspÃndola
13:56 Re: [Patch]Option support to ARM MCU Cortex-M7 and related FPU Richard Earnshaw
13:42 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Michael Matz
13:30 RE: [Patch]Option support to ARM MCU Cortex-M7 and related FPU Terry Guo
12:38 Re: asxxxx target support for sdcc? Philipp Klaus Krause
11:46 Re: [Patch][AArch64] - Error on load pair to same register Vidya Praveen
11:14 Re: PPC gold doesn't check for overflow properly Alan Modra
11:04 ppc476 workaround sizing Alan Modra
01:53 Re: [PATCH] Add support for '-z global' dimitry
01:41 Re: [PATCH] Add support for '-z global' Cary Coutant
01:41 Re: [patch][rfc] Enabling more optimizations with -ON Mike Frysinger
01:08 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17619: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
00:37 Re: [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17619: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry Cary Coutant
00:25 Re: [patch][rfc] Enabling more optimizations with -ON Cary Coutant
00:18 [PATCH] Add support for '-z global' Dmitriy Ivanov
00:12 PPC gold doesn't check for overflow properly Cary Coutant
00:02 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu

November 19, 2014
23:54 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
23:31 Re: asxxxx target support for sdcc? Mike Frysinger
23:13 Re: [patch][rfc] Enabling more optimizations with -ON Rafael EspÃndola
23:11 [PATCH] Fix undefined behavior breaking clang-compiled as Joerg Sonnenberger
23:07 Re: [patch][rfc] Enabling more optimizations with -ON Mike Frysinger
22:25 Default powerpc64 to --plt-thread-safe for Go Alan Modra
16:38 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
14:10 Re: [Patch]Option support to ARM MCU Cortex-M7 and related FPU Richard Earnshaw
13:45 Re: Fwd: [PATCH, ARM]An accurate way to calculate the target arch attribute Richard Earnshaw
13:17 Re: [BUILDROBOT, PATCH] Fix sign-compare in dwarf.c Jan-Benedict Glaw
12:37 RE: Fwd: [PATCH, ARM]An accurate way to calculate the target arch attribute Terry Guo
11:47 Re: Fwd: [PATCH, ARM]An accurate way to calculate the target arch attribute Richard Earnshaw
10:58 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Merge changes from GCC to include/dwarf2.def Alan Modra
10:56 Re: [BUILDROBOT, PATCH] Fix sign-compare in dwarf.c Alan Modra
10:33 RE: Fwd: [PATCH, ARM]An accurate way to calculate the target arch attribute Terry Guo
10:15 Re: Fwd: [PATCH, ARM]An accurate way to calculate the target arch attribute Richard Earnshaw
09:54 Re: [PATCH, ARM]Enable to link object file without attribute section with any others Richard Earnshaw
09:39 [COMMITTED][Patch][AArch64] - Error on load pair to same register Jiong Wang
02:55 Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days Joel Brobecker
00:03 [PATCH 2/2] Merge include/* files from GCC commit 69a2f316d3. Andrew Burgess
00:03 [PATCH 1/2] Merge include/* files from GCC commit 77cab4753. Andrew Burgess
00:03 [PATCH 0/2] Merge changes from GCC to include/dwarf2.def Andrew Burgess
00:01 Re: [patch][rfc] Enabling more optimizations with -ON Rafael EspÃndola

November 18, 2014
21:08 [BUILDROBOT, PATCH] Fix sign-compare in dwarf.c Jan-Benedict Glaw
20:39 Re: RFC: Move .plt after .text in x86-64 binaries H.J. Lu
20:03 RE: [PATCH, x86_64] Remove R_X86_64_PC32_BND and R_X86_64_PLT32_BND Zamyatin, Igor
19:36 [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17619: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
19:11 [PATCH] PR ld/17618: Check PC-relative offset overflow in PLT entry H.J. Lu
18:46 Re: RFC: Move .plt after .text in x86-64 binaries Roland McGrath
17:08 RFC: Move .plt after .text in x86-64 binaries H.J. Lu
16:28 Re: [PATCH, x86_64] Remove R_X86_64_PC32_BND and R_X86_64_PLT32_BND H.J. Lu
14:52 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
14:13 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Marcus Shawcroft
14:04 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Tristan Gingold
14:02 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Marcus Shawcroft
14:01 Re: [Patch][AArch64] - Error on load pair to same register Ryan Mansfield
13:59 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Will Newton
13:59 Re: [PATCH, x86_64] Remove R_X86_64_PC32_BND and R_X86_64_PLT32_BND H.J. Lu
13:57 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Marcus Shawcroft
13:44 Re: [PATCH, x86_64] Remove R_X86_64_PC32_BND and R_X86_64_PLT32_BND H.J. Lu
13:31 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Tristan Gingold
13:25 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Christophe Lyon
13:15 Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days H.J. Lu
13:13 Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Marcus Shawcroft
13:12 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Michael Matz
13:11 Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Jan Beulich
11:57 Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Marcus Shawcroft
11:28 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Marcus Shawcroft
11:24 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 2/2 (v2)] Add 'xgene2' cpu. Marcus Shawcroft
11:21 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Matthias Klose
11:20 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 1/2 (v2)] Add xgene1, while retaining xgene-1 for compatibility. Marcus Shawcroft
11:06 [AArch64/PATCH 2/2 (v2)] Add 'xgene2' cpu. Philipp Tomsich
11:06 [AArch64/PATCH 1/2 (v2)] Add xgene1, while retaining xgene-1 for compatibility. Philipp Tomsich
11:06 [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Philipp Tomsich
10:29 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 1/2] Rename xgene-1 to xgene1. Richard Earnshaw
10:14 Re: [Patch][AArch64] - Error on load pair to same register Richard Earnshaw
09:42 Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days Joel Brobecker
09:18 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 2/2] Add 'xgene2' cpu. Marcus Shawcroft
09:16 Re: [AArch64/PATCH 1/2] Rename xgene-1 to xgene1. Marcus Shawcroft
08:09 RE: [PATCH, x86_64] Remove R_X86_64_PC32_BND and R_X86_64_PLT32_BND Zamyatin, Igor

November 17, 2014
22:35 [AArch64/PATCH 2/2] Add 'xgene2' cpu. Philipp Tomsich
22:35 [AArch64/PATCH 1/2] Rename xgene-1 to xgene1. Philipp Tomsich
22:35 [AArch64/PATCH 0/2] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets Philipp Tomsich
20:36 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
17:27 [PATCH][ARM] Reject R_ARM_REL32 when trying to defer it to runtime Jiong Wang
16:41 Re: [PATCH 4/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. H.J. Lu
16:10 RE: [Patch] Gas support for MIPS Compact EH Moore, Catherine
15:40 [PATCH] gas/config/tc-tic4x.c: Let insn name full use its space and always zero terminated Chen Gang
15:26 Re: [Patch][AArch64] - Error on load pair to same register Jiong Wang
14:57 Re: [Patch][AArch64] - Error on load pair to same register Ryan Mansfield
14:14 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Michael Matz
14:09 Re: [PATCH 4/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. H.J. Lu
14:05 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Michael Matz
13:31 Re: [PATCH 4/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
13:31 Re: [PATCH 3/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
13:30 Re: [PATCH 2/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
13:29 Re: [PATCH 1/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
13:19 [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
12:57 Re: gas: Question about .cfi_startproc and nested labels Martin Galvan
12:55 Re: gas: Question about .cfi_startproc and nested labels Jan Beulich
12:45 Re: gas: Question about .cfi_startproc and nested labels Martin Galvan
09:58 Re: gas: Question about .cfi_startproc and nested labels Jan Beulich
09:23 Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days Tristan Gingold
05:15 Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days Alan Modra
05:09 gas: Question about .cfi_startproc and nested labels Martin Galvan
02:37 [PATCH, committed] Sync libiberty from GCC Jan-Benedict Glaw

November 16, 2014
19:36 [PATCH, committed] Sync config.{sub,guess} from upstream Jan-Benedict Glaw
16:07 [PATCH, committed] Sync `move-if-changed' from upstream gnulib Jan-Benedict Glaw
14:03 Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days H.J. Lu
12:48 [PATCH, committed] Sync from upstream Automake Jan-Benedict Glaw
12:27 Test 8448074Z Zelma
11:13 Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days Joel Brobecker
09:08 Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days Alan Modra

November 15, 2014
00:11 Re: PATCH: gold: Treat R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 like R_X86_64_GOT64 Cary Coutant

November 14, 2014
20:52 bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days H.J. Lu
16:37 [PATCH] Correct x86 assembler manual H.J. Lu
16:33 Re: [PATCH 1/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. H.J. Lu
15:57 Re: [PATCH 1/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. H.J. Lu
15:43 Re: [PATCH, x86_64] Remove R_X86_64_PC32_BND and R_X86_64_PLT32_BND H.J. Lu
15:40 Re: [PATCH, x86_64] Remove R_X86_64_PC32_BND and R_X86_64_PLT32_BND H.J. Lu
15:09 RE: [PATCH, x86_64] Remove R_X86_64_PC32_BND and R_X86_64_PLT32_BND Zamyatin, Igor
14:57 Re: [PATCH 4/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
14:57 Re: [PATCH 3/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
14:56 Re: [PATCH 2/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
14:55 Re: [PATCH 1/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
14:46 Re: [PATCH, x86_64] Remove R_X86_64_PC32_BND and R_X86_64_PLT32_BND H.J. Lu
14:35 [PATCH, x86_64] Remove R_X86_64_PC32_BND and R_X86_64_PLT32_BND Zamyatin, Igor
13:39 Re: [AArch64][Committed] Add CRC feature to cortex-a53 and cortex-a57. Pinski, Andrew
13:00 [AArch64][Committed] Add CRC feature to cortex-a53 and cortex-a57. Marcus Shawcroft
12:58 asxxxx target support for sdcc? Philipp Klaus Krause
11:27 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Matthew Fortune
09:24 [PATCH, resend] arm: fix extension feature disabling Jan Beulich
09:19 [PATCH v2] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Jan Beulich

November 13, 2014
20:58 Re: --enable-targets=all compilation error H.J. Lu
20:17 Re: --enable-targets=all compilation error H.J. Lu
19:41 --enable-targets=all compilation error Jan Kratochvil
19:35 PATCH: gold: Treat R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 like R_X86_64_GOT64 H.J. Lu
19:30 Re: PATCH: PR gas/17598: R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 relocation isn't tested H.J. Lu
19:13 PATCH: PR gas/17598: R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 relocation isn't tested H.J. Lu
19:10 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Roland McGrath
19:00 Re: [PATCH 4/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. H.J. Lu
18:38 Re: [PATCH 2/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. H.J. Lu
18:26 Re: [PATCH 1/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. H.J. Lu
18:09 Re: [PATCH 4/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
18:08 Re: [PATCH 3/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
18:06 Re: [PATCH 2/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
18:06 Re: [PATCH 1/4][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
18:00 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Maciej W. Rozycki
17:58 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
17:03 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
16:42 [AArch64][Committed] Remove example processors from GAS Marcus Shawcroft
16:37 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Matthew Fortune
16:33 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Michael Matz
16:19 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Richard Henderson
14:56 What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
14:23 [PATCH] binutils/windres.c: Fix memory leak issue for xmalloc and free 'n' Chen Gang
10:20 Re: [Patch][AArch64] - Error on load pair to same register Jiong Wang
09:05 RE: [PATCH, ARM] Add support for value 3 of Tag_ABI_VFP_args attribute Thomas Preud'homme

November 12, 2014
23:32 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Roland McGrath
23:11 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Matthew Fortune
21:02 New French PO file for 'gas' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
20:07 [Patch][AArch64] - Error on load pair to same register Ryan Mansfield
15:58 Re: [PATCH][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. H.J. Lu
13:55 [PATCH][x86] Support clwb,pcommit,ifma,vbmi. Ilya Tocar
13:08 Re: Fix x86 non-ELF build breakage H.J. Lu
09:25 Re: Avoid coff OOM Nicholas Clifton
04:43 Re: Avoid coff OOM Alan Modra
04:41 Fix z80-coff build breakage Alan Modra
04:40 Fix x86 non-ELF build breakage Alan Modra
04:36 Re: [OT] Apply avr.sc fixes to avrtiny.sc Senthil Kumar Selvaraj

November 11, 2014
17:50 Re: [Ping, Patch, avr] Apply avr.sc fixes to avrtiny.sc Denis Chertykov
17:01 Re: New French PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.24.90) Nicholas Clifton
16:49 Re: [Ping, Patch, avr] Apply avr.sc fixes to avrtiny.sc Nicholas Clifton
16:47 Re: [oss-security] Re: Fuzzing objdump (PR 17512) and readelf (PR 17531) Nicholas Clifton
16:24 Re: [PATCH][ld/testsuite] treate -specs as both cflags & ldflags Nicholas Clifton
12:18 Re: Avoid coff OOM Alan Modra
12:02 Avoid coff OOM Alan Modra
09:58 ld -r abort in _bfd_elf_write_section_eh_frame Alan Modra

November 10, 2014
21:17 New French PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
20:53 Re: [PATCH v2] mips: don't force small data sections to be PROGBITS Richard Sandiford
14:19 Re: [patch][rfc] Enabling more optimizations with -ON Rafael EspÃndola
10:29 Re: MIPS - Backport .MIPS.abiflags fix to 2.25 Tristan Gingold
10:03 MIPS - Backport .MIPS.abiflags fix to 2.25 Matthew Fortune
07:34 Re: [Ping, Patch, avr] Apply avr.sc fixes to avrtiny.sc Senthil Kumar Selvaraj

November 09, 2014
14:57 New Ukrainian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot

November 08, 2014
19:37 New Ukrainian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
02:09 Re: Build failure after fix for pr17512 cause linking failure when cross linking libgfortran on arm-none-linux-gnueabihf Alan Modra
00:15 Re: [RFC][PATCH] fix Read_symbols datarace Cary Coutant

November 07, 2014
23:32 A minor typo fix for gold/ChangeLog HÃn ShÄn (ææ)
21:44 Re: [PATCH, BUILDROBOT] readelf.c:process_dynamic_section(): signed-vs-unsigned warning in format string (was: gdb and binutils branch master updated. 071436c6e94be13904438b6eb70ee79c73354a61) H.J. Lu
21:43 Re: Build failure after fix for pr17512 cause linking failure when cross linking libgfortran on arm-none-linux-gnueabihf H.J. Lu
20:35 PATCH: PR ld/17482: -melf32_x86_64 IE->LE transition error H.J. Lu
18:05 [PATCH, BUILDROBOT] readelf.c:process_dynamic_section(): signed-vs-unsigned warning in format string (was: gdb and binutils branch master updated. 071436c6e94be13904438b6eb70ee79c73354a61) Jan-Benedict Glaw
15:58 Re: [oss-security] Re: Fuzzing objdump (PR 17512) and readelf (PR 17531) Robert ÅwiÄcki
15:15 [Ping][PATCH][ld/testsuite] treate -specs as both cflags & ldflags Jiong Wang
12:51 [PATCH v2] mips: don't force small data sections to be PROGBITS James Cowgill
12:19 Re: [oss-security] Re: Fuzzing objdump (PR 17512) and readelf (PR 17531) Alexander Cherepanov
12:10 Re: [oss-security] Re: Fuzzing objdump (PR 17512) and readelf (PR 17531) Alexander Cherepanov
11:43 Re: [oss-security] Re: Fuzzing objdump (PR 17512) and readelf (PR 17531) Yury Gribov
10:55 tekhex architecture Alan Modra
10:48 Re: [PATCH] mips: don't force the .sdata, .srdata and .lit* sections to be PROGBITS James Cowgill
10:14 tekhex buffer management and symbol types Alan Modra
10:08 Re: Fuzzing objdump (PR 17512) and readelf (PR 17531) Yury Gribov
09:59 tidy aoutx.h Alan Modra
04:43 Fuzzing objdump (PR 17512) and readelf (PR 17531) Alexander Cherepanov
02:53 Re: Revert bfd_get_size checks Alan Modra

November 06, 2014
21:21 [patch, nios2] Add mach parameter to nios2_find_opcode_hash Sandra Loosemore
20:44 Re: [PATCH] mips: don't force the .sdata, .srdata and .lit* sections to be PROGBITS Richard Sandiford
17:55 Re: [RFC] PR gdb/17445 fix Ulrich Weigand
14:43 Re: Revert bfd_get_size checks Nicholas Clifton
13:51 Revert bfd_get_size checks Alan Modra
13:05 [PATCH] mips: don't force the .sdata, .srdata and .lit* sections to be PROGBITS James Cowgill
12:35 Re: [PATCH] bfd/elf-attrs.c: Fix possible infinite loop parsing attributes Nicholas Clifton
11:47 Re: testsuite results Alan Modra
09:28 testsuite results Alan Modra
09:15 PING [PATCH RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects Pierre Muller
09:13 PING [PATCH RFC] PR gdb/17445 fix Pierre Muller
09:04 Build failure after fix for pr17512 cause linking failure when cross linking libgfortran on arm-none-linux-gnueabihf Pierre Muller

November 05, 2014
23:58 Re: [RFC][PATCH] fix Read_symbols datarace Evgeniy Dushistov
22:53 Re: [RFC][PATCH] fix Read_symbols datarace Cary Coutant
20:02 [RFC][PATCH] fix Read_symbols datarace Evgeniy Dushistov
15:28 [PATCH] bfd/elf-attrs.c: Fix possible infinite loop parsing attributes Will Newton
11:38 Re: [ARM] register label conflict with blx instruction Christian Bruel
11:34 Re: [ARM] register label conflict with blx instruction Christian Bruel
11:00 RE: [PATCH] mips: fix segfault when creating a dso with discarded .dynsym section Matthew Fortune
10:53 Re: [PATCH] mips: fix segfault when creating a dso with discarded .dynsym section James Cowgill
10:40 Re: [ARM] register label conflict with blx instruction Nicholas Clifton
10:40 Re: [ARM] register label conflict with blx instruction Richard Earnshaw
10:34 Re: [BUILDROBOT, PATCH] Fix format string warning Nicholas Clifton
10:23 [ARM] register label conflict with blx instruction Christian Bruel
09:17 Re: [PATCH][MIPS] Add support for MIPS R6 to .MIPS.abiflags Richard Sandiford
09:11 [BUILDROBOT, PATCH] Fix format string warning (was: gdb and binutils branch master updated. e0a31db1b16fe0a010aa46185e4a31a08e7fd97f Jan-Benedict Glaw
00:16 Re: merging from gcc Doug Evans

November 04, 2014
23:57 [PATCH][MIPS] Add support for MIPS R6 to .MIPS.abiflags Matthew Fortune
23:51 [COMMITTED] Fix -Wshadow warning in readelf.c Matthew Fortune
22:12 Re: [PATCH] mips: fix segfault when creating a dso with discarded .dynsym section Richard Sandiford
16:12 RE: ping: MPX ABI extension Joseph Myers
16:02 Re: pr17512 cause linking failure when cross linking libgfortran on arm-none-linux-gnueabihf Nicholas Clifton
15:58 RE: ping: MPX ABI extension Tedeschi, Walfred
15:51 Re: pr17512 cause linking failure when cross linking libgfortran on arm-none-linux-gnueabihf Jiong Wang
15:49 Re: pr17512 cause linking failure when cross linking libgfortran on arm-none-linux-gnueabihf Nicholas Clifton
15:34 [PATCH] mips: fix segfault when creating a dso with discarded .dynsym section James Cowgill
13:58 Re: pr17512 cause linking failure when cross linking libgfortran on arm-none-linux-gnueabihf Jiong Wang
12:42 Don't use register keyword Alan Modra
12:12 Use frag_now_fix_octets in gas d10v, d30v Alan Modra
12:09 Regenerate spu overlay and icache manager files Alan Modra
12:03 Provide stat function for spu overlay manager iovec Alan Modra
11:51 Re: pr17512 cause linking failure when cross linking libgfortran on arm-none-linux-gnueabihf Nicholas Clifton
11:48 Re: Ping: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Nicholas Clifton
11:14 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Matthew Fortune
10:30 pr17512 cause linking failure when cross linking libgfortran on arm-none-linux-gnueabihf Jiong Wang
10:00 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Marcus Shawcroft
09:10 Re: Ping: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Jan Beulich
08:29 Re: Ping: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Nicholas Clifton
07:47 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Jan Beulich

November 03, 2014
20:41 Re: [PATCH 0/2] AVR Linker Relaxation Andrew Burgess
17:44 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Marcus Shawcroft
16:53 Ping: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension Jan Beulich
16:39 [patch][rfc] Enabling more optimizations with -ON Rafael EspÃndola
12:35 Re: New Finnish PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.24.90) Nicholas Clifton
07:57 New Finnish PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot

November 02, 2014
23:42 New Finnish PO file for 'bfd' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
21:57 New Swedish PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
19:22 New Hungarian PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
17:42 New Finnish PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
17:32 New Finnish PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot
15:47 New Finnish PO file for 'opcodes' (version 2.24.90) Translation Project Robot

November 01, 2014
02:37 Committed: fix %lx format used with bfd_size_type mismatch in readelf.c Hans-Peter Nilsson


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc