binutils archive
date index for September, 2014

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

September 22, 2014
09:41 Re: Fix various warnings seen when using gcc-5.0 Jan-Benedict Glaw
09:35 Find lto plugin when using gcc-5.0 Alan Modra
09:30 Fix various warnings seen when using gcc-5.0 Alan Modra
09:26 Readelf: Handle forward references to CIEs Alan Modra
09:19 Re: .eh_frame_hdr refers to overlapping FDEs Alan Modra
07:20 Re: RFC: Add --dump-function to objdump Tristan Gingold
02:23 Re: Build regression on 32-bit hosts [Re: [PATCH, nds32] Code refactoring of relaxation.] Gionnovi Chen

September 21, 2014
22:04 Re: [PATCH] Don't sign extend the addend for R_MIPS_PC16 and R_MIPS_GNU_REL16_S2 if relocations are RELA Richard Sandiford
02:07 [PATCH] Fix 'call8: call target out of range' xtensa ld relaxation bug Max Filippov

September 20, 2014
20:33 Build regression on 32-bit hosts [Re: [PATCH, nds32] Code refactoring of relaxation.] Jan Kratochvil
06:50 Re: ld: switching symbol versions Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
03:44 [PATCH] readline/search.c: Remove useless parameter '0' for rl_message() Chen Gang

September 19, 2014
21:12 Re: RFC: Add --dump-function to objdump Cary Coutant
18:39 RFC: Add --dump-function to objdump H.J. Lu
14:56 Re: Release 2.25: schedule Tristan Gingold
01:55 Re: [RFC,GAS]Propose to emit the attribute section after relaxation Terry Guo

September 18, 2014
22:58 Re: ld: switching symbol versions Richard Henderson
17:54 Re: [RFC,GAS]Propose to emit the attribute section after relaxation Richard Earnshaw
17:09 Re: [patch] Fix handling of common symbols with plugins Cary Coutant
16:54 Re: [patch] Fix handling of common symbols with plugins Rafael EspÃndola
16:53 Re: [patch] Fix handling of common symbols with plugins Rafael EspÃndola
14:50 Re: [RFC,GAS]Propose to emit the attribute section after relaxation Alan Modra
14:43 Re: [patch] Fix handling of common symbols with plugins H.J. Lu
14:06 Re: [PATCH] binutils/nm.c: Skip sbrk() under Darwin when _POSIX_C_SOURCE not defined Chen Gang
09:35 RE: Release 2.25: schedule Matthew Fortune
08:42 Re: [RFC,GAS]Propose to emit the attribute section after relaxation Terry Guo
08:15 Re: [RFC,GAS]Propose to emit the attribute section after relaxation Alan Modra
06:30 [bfd commit+gdb-7.8] [bfd patch] Regression for Linux vDSO in GDB Jan Kratochvil
02:27 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to support TLS Alan Modra
02:03 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to support TLS Alan Modra

September 17, 2014
22:46 Re: [patch] Fix handling of common symbols with plugins Cary Coutant
22:44 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to support TLS Rafael EspÃndola
22:36 Re: [patch] Fix handling of common symbols with plugins Rafael EspÃndola
22:34 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to support TLS Cary Coutant
22:31 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to support TLS Jing Yu
22:17 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to support TLS Cary Coutant
22:06 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to support TLS Rafael EspÃndola
21:55 Re: [bfd patch] Regression for Linux vDSO in GDB Alan Modra
21:28 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to support TLS Jing Yu
18:56 [bfd patch] Regression for Linux vDSO in GDB Jan Kratochvil
17:51 Re: [gold][aarch64]Patch to support TLS Cary Coutant
17:20 Re: [patch] Fix handling of common symbols with plugins H.J. Lu
17:17 Re: [patch] Fix handling of common symbols with plugins Cary Coutant
13:10 Re: [PATCH] S/390: Avoid TLS_LE* -> TLS_TPOFF translation for PIE Nicholas Clifton
12:07 [RFC,GAS]Propose to emit the attribute section after relaxation Terry Guo
10:33 Re: [Patch]: fix arm-eabi build failure on non-C99 systems Tristan Gingold
07:49 ld: switching symbol versions Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos

September 16, 2014
18:12 Re: [Patch]: fix arm-eabi build failure on non-C99 systems Richard Earnshaw
15:47 Re: [PATCH, i386] Add option to control rounding bits of SAE-only instructions. H.J. Lu
15:34 Re: [PATCH, i386] Add option to control rounding bits of SAE-only instructions. Ilya Tocar
15:33 Re: [patch] Fix handling of common symbols with plugins Rafael EspÃndola
15:17 Re: [PATCH, i386] Add option to control rounding bits of SAE-only instructions. H.J. Lu
12:21 [Patch]: fix arm-eabi build failure on non-C99 systems Tristan Gingold
12:13 Re: [PATCH, ARM/ld]Linker should return with error if failed to merge arch attribute Nicholas Clifton
11:45 Re: [PATCH, i386] Add option to control rounding bits of SAE-only instructions. Ilya Tocar
05:13 [PATCH, nds32] Code refactoring of relaxation. Kuan-Lin Chen
04:37 [PATCH, nds32] Add audio ISA extension and modify the disassemble implement. Kuan-Lin Chen
01:55 Re: [PATCH] binutils/nm.c: Skip sbrk() under Darwin when _POSIX_C_SOURCE not defined Chen Gang

September 15, 2014
16:06 Re: [PATCH, i386] Add option to control rounding bits of SAE-only instructions. H.J. Lu
15:43 PATCH: Rename OPTION_omit_lock_prefix to OPTION_OMIT_LOCK_PREFIX H.J. Lu
14:03 RE: [PATCH] Don't sign extend the addend for R_MIPS_PC16 and R_MIPS_GNU_REL16_S2 if relocations are RELA Andrew Bennett
13:55 Re: [PATCH] binutils/nm.c: Skip sbrk() under Darwin when _POSIX_C_SOURCE not defined Tristan Gingold
13:45 Re: [PATCH, ARM/ld]Linker should return with error if failed to merge arch attribute Richard Earnshaw
13:34 [PATCH, i386] Add option to control rounding bits of SAE-only instructions. Ilya Tocar
13:25 Re: [PATCH] binutils/nm.c: Skip sbrk() under Darwin when _POSIX_C_SOURCE not defined Chen Gang
13:21 Re: [PATCH] binutils/nm.c: Skip sbrk() under Darwin when _POSIX_C_SOURCE not defined Tristan Gingold
13:15 [PATCH] binutils/nm.c: Skip sbrk() under Darwin when _POSIX_C_SOURCE not defined Chen Gang
11:14 Re: [PATCH] readline/util.c: use '%d' instead of 'ld' to avoid compiling warning Chen Gang
08:32 Is it possible to link solib privately? Stas Sergeev
07:46 RE: [PATCH, ARM/ld]Linker should return with error if failed to merge arch attribute Matthew Fortune
02:29 [PATCH, ARM/ld]Linker should return with error if failed to merge arch attribute Terry Guo

September 14, 2014
22:36 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure softfloat and single float take precendence in consistency checks Richard Sandiford
20:31 RE: [PATCH] Add support for MIPS64r6 Andrew Bennett
13:47 Re: Using linker directives to conditionally choose code Chris Lalancette
13:45 Re: Using linker directives to conditionally choose code Chris Lalancette

September 13, 2014
22:48 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure softfloat and single float take precendence in consistency checks Matthew Fortune
16:35 [ARM Cortex M3] Generating special PLT entries that establishes correct static-(data)-base register for individual libraries Sascha Münzberg
09:13 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure softfloat and single float take precendence in consistency checks Matthew Fortune
08:49 Re: [PATCH] Don't sign extend the addend for R_MIPS_PC16 and R_MIPS_GNU_REL16_S2 if relocations are RELA Richard Sandiford
08:44 Re: [PATCH] Add support for MIPS64r6 Richard Sandiford
08:19 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure softfloat and single float take precendence in consistency checks Richard Sandiford
06:27 Re: fix typo in ChangeLog Alan Modra

September 12, 2014
14:19 [PATCH] Don't sign extend the addend for R_MIPS_PC16 and R_MIPS_GNU_REL16_S2 if relocations are RELA Andrew Bennett
13:39 Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] gas: fix bumping to architectures >v9 in sparc64-* targets. Jose E. Marchesi
00:20 Fix tc-i386.c -Werror=logical-not-parentheses error Alan Modra
00:12 Test for overflow in eh_frame_hdr entries and for overlapping FDEs Alan Modra

September 11, 2014
23:57 [gold][aarch64]Patch to support TLS Jing Yu
18:33 Re: gold vs libc Roland McGrath
16:45 Re: gold vs libc Rafael EspÃndola
16:21 Re: gold vs libc Ian Lance Taylor
16:05 Re: gold vs libc Cary Coutant
16:00 Re: gold vs libc Cary Coutant
14:58 Re: PATCH: Properly handle suffix for iret and sysret H.J. Lu
09:15 RE: [PATCH] Add support for MIPS64r6 Matthew Fortune
06:53 Re: PATCH: Properly handle suffix for iret and sysret Jan Beulich
00:32 Re: gold vs libc Alan Modra
00:04 Re: gold vs libc Ian Lance Taylor

September 10, 2014
22:52 Re: gold vs libc Roland McGrath
22:05 Re: gold vs libc Rafael EspÃndola
21:30 RE: [PATCH] Add support for MIPS64r6 Andrew Bennett
21:13 fix typo in ChangeLog Mike Stump
20:56 Re: gold vs libc Cary Coutant
20:48 [PATCH, MIPS] Ensure softfloat and single float take precendence in consistency checks Matthew Fortune
18:11 Re: [PATCH] Add mips-img-elf target triple. Richard Sandiford
16:41 PATCH: Properly handle suffix for iret and sysret H.J. Lu
15:01 Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] gas: fix bumping to architectures >v9 in sparc64-* targets. Nicholas Clifton
14:45 Move ELF section headers to end of object file Alan Modra
14:05 [PATCH] Add mips-img-elf target triple. Andrew Bennett

September 09, 2014
23:42 [patch] Fix handling of common symbols with plugins Rafael EspÃndola
09:13 Re: Tag_CPU_name merging produces wrong tag for ARM. Andrew Stubbs
08:59 Re: [PATCH][ARM] Add Cortex-A17 support to gas Richard Earnshaw
08:22 [PATCH][ARM] Add Cortex-A17 support to gas Kyrill Tkachov
07:53 [PATCH] S/390: Avoid TLS_LE* -> TLS_TPOFF translation for PIE Andreas Krebbel
06:18 Re: [PATCH 5/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 5 (irix related) Richard Sandiford
06:06 [Ping] Tag_CPU_name merging produces wrong tag for ARM. Maxim Ostapenko
00:53 Re: [patch] Let plugins know the final size of common symbols Rafael EspÃndola

September 08, 2014
22:34 RE: [PATCH 5/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 5 (irix related) Maciej W. Rozycki
21:18 [patch] Let plugins know the final size of common symbols Rafael EspÃndola
16:58 Re: [PATCH] Change pe/coff build-id section name to '.buildid' Jon TURNEY
09:42 Re: [PATCH] Change pe/coff build-id section name to '.buildid' Nicholas Clifton
09:36 Re: Using linker directives to conditionally choose code Nicholas Clifton
09:07 Re: Newbie questions Nicholas Clifton
08:17 RE: [PATCH 5/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 5 (irix related) Matthew Fortune

September 06, 2014
09:45 Re: [PATCH 7/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 8 (irix related) Richard Sandiford
09:44 Re: [PATCH 6/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 7 (irix related) Richard Sandiford
09:43 Re: [PATCH 5/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 5 (irix related) Richard Sandiford
09:27 Re: Using linker directives to conditionally choose code Erik Christiansen
09:25 Re: [PATCH 4/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 4 Richard Sandiford
09:20 Re: [PATCH 3/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 3 Richard Sandiford
09:13 Re: [PATCH 2/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 2 Richard Sandiford
09:12 Re: [PATCH 1/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 1 Richard Sandiford

September 05, 2014
20:29 Re: [PATCH, nds32] Exclude building gdb for nds32*-*-* target. Joel Brobecker
20:10 Re: [PATCH, nds32] Exclude building gdb for nds32*-*-* target. Chung-Ju Wu
19:27 top-level configure regenerated (was: "Re: [PATCH, nds32] Exclude building gdb for nds32*-*-* target.") Joel Brobecker
19:10 Re: [PATCH, nds32] Exclude building gdb for nds32*-*-* target. Joel Sherrill
19:02 Using linker directives to conditionally choose code Chris Lalancette
17:00 Re: [PATCH, nds32] Exclude building gdb for nds32*-*-* target. Joel Brobecker
15:16 [PATCH 7/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 8 (irix related) Matthew Fortune
15:14 [PATCH 6/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 7 (irix related) Matthew Fortune
15:12 [PATCH 5/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 5 (irix related) Matthew Fortune
15:09 [PATCH 4/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 4 Matthew Fortune
15:06 [PATCH 3/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 3 Matthew Fortune
15:04 [PATCH 2/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 2 Matthew Fortune
15:03 [PATCH 1/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 1 Matthew Fortune
13:51 Re: [PATCH, nds32] Exclude building gdb for nds32*-*-* target. Joel Sherrill
13:08 GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Videos for presentations Diego Novillo
07:13 [PATCH, nds32] Exclude building gdb for nds32*-*-* target. Chung-Ju Wu

September 04, 2014
19:38 Re: [PATCH][MIPS] Cleanup expected output for several MIPS targets Richard Sandiford
15:22 Newbie questions Bernhard Damberger

September 03, 2014
21:05 RE: [PATCH][MIPS] Cleanup expected output for several MIPS targets Matthew Fortune
18:43 Re: [PATCH][MIPS] Cleanup expected output for several MIPS targets Richard Sandiford
16:50 Re: Add NaCl support to gold for Mips Cary Coutant
15:36 [PATCH][MIPS] Cleanup expected output for several MIPS targets Matthew Fortune
13:52 Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Implement LSE feature pinskia
13:41 Re: Release 2.25: schedule Tristan Gingold
13:26 Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Generic support for all system registers using mrs and msr Marcus Shawcroft
13:25 Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Implement LSE feature Marcus Shawcroft
13:22 [PATCH, AArch64] Generic support for all system registers using mrs and msr Jiong Wang
13:05 [PATCH, AArch64] Implement LSE feature Jiong Wang
10:27 Re: [PATCH 2/2] aarch64: Decode dwarf2 register numbers Marcus Shawcroft
10:25 Re: [PATCH 2/2] aarch64: Decode dwarf2 register numbers Marcus Shawcroft
10:01 [PATCH] [SPARC] gas: fix bumping to architectures >v9 in sparc64-* targets. Jose E. Marchesi
08:42 RE: Add NaCl support to gold for Mips Sasa Stankovic
08:10 Re: Release 2.25: schedule Jiong Wang
08:05 RE: Release 2.25: schedule Andrew Bennett
07:31 Release 2.25: schedule Tristan Gingold

September 02, 2014
22:51 Re: [Gold] .ehframe problem with --sort-section=name. PR gold/17005 Cary Coutant
22:49 [gold commit] Make Elf_file::section_name() const Cary Coutant
21:54 [gold commit] PR gold/17005: Fix problem with optimization of .eh_frame section and --sort-section option. Cary Coutant
17:38 Re: [PATCH 1/2] aarch64: Fix dwarf2 regnum for Dn Marcus Shawcroft
16:44 Re: Add NaCl support to gold for Mips Cary Coutant
13:57 Re: secureplt breaks ld on Alpha Linux Richard Henderson
10:45 Tag_CPU_name merging produces wrong tag for ARM. Maxim Ostapenko
09:19 [Bug ld/17212] Tag_CPU_name merging produces wrong tag for ARM. Maxim Ostapenko

September 01, 2014
23:53 Re: secureplt breaks ld on Alpha Linux Mikulas Patocka
18:00 Re: secureplt breaks ld on Alpha Linux Richard Henderson
15:10 Re: secureplt breaks ld on Alpha Linux Mikulas Patocka
12:57 Re: Synchronizing Binutils and GDB releases Tristan Gingold
10:33 [PATCH] Change pe/coff build-id section name to '.buildid' Jon TURNEY
03:58 Re: secureplt breaks ld on Alpha Linux Richard Henderson


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc