[patch] Nios II build_id fix

LD isn't able to insert the build_id hash into the .note.gnu.build-id
section because write_build_id () relies on asection.size, which is set
to zero inside nios2_elf32_build_stubs () when that function allocates
memory for linker stubs. The fix is to have nios2_elf32_build_stubs ()
ignore non-stub sections, as done for the ARM targets. Other targets,
AVR specifically, may have a similar problem. However, I don't have
access to those targets, so I'm unable to test a patch for them.

This error manifests itself in gdb.base/sepdebug.exp, so it shouldn't
require a new test case. I've tested it on a nios2-elf target. Is it OK?
If so, please commit since I don't have an SVN account.

Thanks,
Cesar