binutils archive
date index for April, 2014

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

April 19, 2014
02:39 Re: Proposed linker feature Alan Modra
02:19 Re: Proposed linker feature Ian Lance Taylor
01:00 Proposed linker feature Jerome Berryhill

April 18, 2014
12:36 [mach-o]: add generation of executables Tristan Gingold
10:49 [mach-o]: define copy_private_header instead of copy_private_bfd Tristan Gingold
10:23 [mach-o]: cleanup: remove name_len field for commands Tristan Gingold
08:48 [mach-o]: Add page_size field to backend data Tristan Gingold
07:49 [mach-o]: internal clean-up: use bfd_boolean to return status Tristan Gingold
02:41 [Patch, ARM] Support NOREAD section attribute across Bintuils for ARM target Terry Guo

April 17, 2014
12:01 Re: [PATCH] [MIPS] Ensure that local GOT entries accessed via a 16-bit index come first Maciej W. Rozycki
06:19 Re: [PATCH] [MIPS] Ensure that local GOT entries accessed via a 16-bit index come first Richard Sandiford
03:37 Re: Fix 16846, LTO mismatched TLS reference Alan Modra
00:18 Re: Fix 16846, LTO mismatched TLS reference Alan Modra
00:14 Re: 32 bit host build failure from peXXigen.c asmwarrior

April 16, 2014
21:43 Re: [PATCH] [MIPS] Ensure that local GOT entries accessed via a 16-bit index come first Maciej W. Rozycki
19:29 Re: [PATCH] [MIPS] Ensure that local GOT entries accessed via a 16-bit index come first Richard Sandiford
17:34 32 bit host build failure from peXXigen.c Doug Evans
15:39 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fixes for support for 'ld --build-id' to pe/coff Christopher Faylor
15:16 Re: Fix 16846, LTO mismatched TLS reference H.J. Lu
13:25 [PATCH] [MIPS] Ensure that local GOT entries accessed via a 16-bit index come first Kwok Cheung Yeung
11:36 Re: tilepro-linux: Broken in TC_CONS_FIX_NEW Jan-Benedict Glaw
11:26 Re: tilepro-linux: Broken in TC_CONS_FIX_NEW Alan Modra
10:26 [Mach-O]: Dump dyld info data Tristan Gingold
09:51 tilepro-linux: Broken in TC_CONS_FIX_NEW Jan-Benedict Glaw
09:44 Fix 16846, LTO mismatched TLS reference Alan Modra
08:52 [Mach-O]: Improve objdump -P load output Tristan Gingold
08:25 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Richard Sandiford
08:07 [Mach-O]: define cpu arch and subtype capabilities Tristan Gingold
03:28 fill ppc476 fixup area Alan Modra

April 15, 2014
21:09 RE: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Matthew Fortune
21:08 Re: Mips target in gold - revision 3 - part 2 Cary Coutant
20:46 Re: Mips target in gold - revision 3 - part 2 Cary Coutant
20:36 Re: [PATCH] Second mingw build fix for ld. Richard Sandiford
20:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix mingw linker build Richard Sandiford
20:21 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Richard Sandiford
19:11 Re: Mips target in gold - revision 3 - part 1 Cary Coutant
19:02 Re: Mips target in gold - revision 3 - part 1 Cary Coutant
19:01 Re: Mips target in gold - revision 3 - part 1 Cary Coutant
16:52 [COMMITTED][AArch64] Fix off by one error in instruction relaxation mask. Marcus Shawcroft
16:44 [PATCH] Second mingw build fix for ld. Steve Ellcey
16:27 [PATCH] Fix mingw linker build Steve Ellcey
13:53 Mips target in gold - revision 3 - part 2 Sasa Stankovic
13:21 Mips target in gold - revision 3 - part 1 Sasa Stankovic
12:28 RE: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Matthew Fortune

April 14, 2014
21:06 [PATCH] Disable gdb for z80-unknown-coff target Drew DeVault
14:37 Re: [PATCH] gas/arm: Force output of a data mapping symbol for literal pools Will Newton
12:45 [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-aarch64.c: Remove elfNN_aarch64_section_flags Will Newton
09:19 ppc476 plt call stubs Alan Modra

April 11, 2014
18:31 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Richard Sandiford
18:27 RE: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Matthew Fortune
16:29 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Richard Sandiford
13:14 RE: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Matthew Fortune
11:40 Re: [Patch, avr] Add DIFF relocations Nicholas Clifton
08:39 Re: [Patch, avr] Add DIFF relocations Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
08:26 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Richard Sandiford
07:14 RE: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Matthew Fortune
07:10 Re: [rfc] new bfd hook: additional link map text Tristan Gingold
02:14 [rfc] new bfd hook: additional link map text DJ Delorie
00:18 Re: [patch] Nios II build_id fix Sandra Loosemore

April 10, 2014
18:51 Re: [Patch, avr] Add DIFF relocations Tom Tromey
17:45 [PATCH 4/4] pe/coff: Don't break .build-id with objcopy/strip Jon TURNEY
17:45 [PATCH 3/4] pe/coff: Keep .build-id with --only-keep-debug Jon TURNEY
17:45 [PATCH 2/4] pe/coff: Don't interpret debug directory in section with no contents Jon TURNEY
17:45 [PATCH 1/4] pe/coff: Display GUID build-id in the conventional way Jon TURNEY
17:45 [PATCH 0/4] Fixes for support for 'ld --build-id' to pe/coff Jon TURNEY
15:53 Re: [Patch, avr] Add DIFF relocations Denis Chertykov
12:49 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Richard Sandiford
11:44 RE: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Matthew Fortune
08:31 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Richard Sandiford
06:50 RE: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Matthew Fortune
05:47 Re: Biutils compatilibility breakage in 2.24 for PPC Alan Modra
04:13 Re: ppc476 again Alan Modra
03:54 Re: Biutils compatilibility breakage in 2.24 for PPC Scott Wood
02:25 Re: Biutils compatilibility breakage in 2.24 for PPC Alan Modra

April 09, 2014
21:03 Re: Biutils compatilibility breakage in 2.24 for PPC Scott Wood
19:15 Re: [PATCH] Add support for the MIPS P5600 family of CPUs Richard Sandiford
14:19 Re: Biutils compatilibility breakage in 2.24 for PPC Alan Modra
14:09 Re: gas TC_PARSE_CONS_EXPRESSION communication with TC_CONS_FIX_NEW Alan Modra
13:54 Biutils compatilibility breakage in 2.24 for PPC alexandru dot sardan at freesc
13:11 Re: gas TC_PARSE_CONS_EXPRESSION communication with TC_CONS_FIX_NEW Nicholas Clifton
12:46 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Joel Brobecker
12:43 [Patch, avr] Add DIFF relocations Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
06:05 Re: bfd doc chew Alan Modra
05:12 ppc476 gas: warn on data in code sections Alan Modra
04:58 gas TC_PARSE_CONS_EXPRESSION communication with TC_CONS_FIX_NEW Alan Modra
04:37 Re: [PATCH 1/2] pe/coff: Avoid a crash using objdump -p on the output of objcopy --only-keep-debug Alan Modra
01:49 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Matt Rice
00:16 Re: [patch] Nios II build_id fix Cesar Philippidis

April 08, 2014
23:17 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Mike Frysinger
22:05 ppc476 again Alan Modra
18:40 Re: [PATCH 1/2] pe/coff: Avoid a crash using objdump -p on the output of objcopy --only-keep-debug Jon TURNEY
17:33 Re: Commit: LD: Remove default-manifest.o from Cygwin/MingGW links Reini Urban
16:45 Commit: LD: Remove default-manifest.o from Cygwin/MingGW links Nick Clifton
14:36 [PATCH] Add support for the MIPS P5600 family of CPUs Andrew Bennett
10:04 Re: [PATCH 1/2] pe/coff: Avoid a crash using objdump -p on the output of objcopy --only-keep-debug Nicholas Clifton

April 07, 2014
15:48 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Andreas Schwab
15:46 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Joel Brobecker
15:44 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Michael Matz
15:43 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Andreas Schwab
15:41 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Markus Trippelsdorf
15:41 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Michael Matz
15:39 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Mark Kettenis
15:38 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Andreas Schwab
15:16 RE: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Matthew Fortune
15:06 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Andreas Schwab
14:52 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Mark Kettenis
14:47 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Joel Brobecker
14:27 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Michael Matz
13:21 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Richard Sandiford
12:20 RE: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Matthew Fortune
10:53 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Richard Sandiford
09:58 RE: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Matthew Fortune
09:30 bfd doc chew Alan Modra
05:41 Report an error on objcopy/strip of sectionless binaries Alan Modra
03:51 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Joel Brobecker

April 06, 2014
23:28 Re: Fix spurious failures in ld-plugin/lto.exp Alan Modra
19:18 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Aaro Koskinen
18:47 Fix spurious failures in ld-plugin/lto.exp Andreas Schwab
06:02 Re: Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Sergio Durigan Junior
05:12 Re: [patch] Nios II build_id fix Alan Modra
03:16 Re: [patch] Nios II build_id fix Sandra Loosemore

April 05, 2014
20:12 Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo Edjunior Barbosa Machado
08:12 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Richard Sandiford
07:00 Fix map file reference Alan Modra
01:32 Re: [patch] Nios II build_id fix Alan Modra

April 04, 2014
17:52 [patch] Nios II build_id fix Cesar Philippidis
15:30 Re: [PATCH] Support Intel SGX extension. H.J. Lu
14:47 Re: [PATCH 1/2] pe/coff: Avoid a crash using objdump -p on the output of objcopy --only-keep-debug Jon TURNEY
14:29 [PATCH 2/2] Tests for O32 FPXX ABI and related features Matthew Fortune
14:28 [PATCH] ld/arm: Fix testsuite failures for armeb-linux-eabi Will Newton
14:28 [PATCH v2] gas/arm: Fix gas tests to run on armeb-none-eabi Will Newton
14:26 [PATCH 1/2] Add support for O32 FPXX ABI Matthew Fortune
12:43 [Mach-O]: Reject 64 bit targets when not configured for Tristan Gingold
12:33 [Mach-O]: fix section name conversion from bfd to macho Tristan Gingold
12:24 [Mach-O] use section index from output section (to write relocs) Tristan Gingold
12:20 Re: [Patch]: Fix bfd_get_arch_size for non-ELF targets Tristan Gingold
10:56 [PATCH] gas/arm: Fix gas tests to run on armeb-none-eabi Will Newton
09:59 [PATCH] gas/arm: Force output of a data mapping symbol for literal pools Will Newton
09:43 Re: [PATCH] Support Intel SGX extension. Ilya Tocar
09:02 Pad sections according to current script FILL Alan Modra
08:00 Re: [ld patch] Document optional comma in linker script Alan Modra
00:17 Re: Linker script section assignment issue Alan Modra

April 03, 2014
23:17 Re: [Patch]: Fix bfd_get_arch_size for non-ELF targets Alan Modra
20:27 Linker script section assignment issue binutils
18:25 [ld patch] Document optional comma in linker script Cary Coutant
17:27 Re: gold regression vs BFD ld: __ehdr_start Roland McGrath
15:42 Re: [PATCH] Support Intel SGX extension. H.J. Lu
14:00 [PATCH] Support Intel SGX extension. Ilya Tocar
12:48 Re: [Patch]: Fix bfd_get_arch_size for non-ELF targets Tristan Gingold
12:35 Re: [Patch]: Fix bfd_get_arch_size for non-ELF targets Alan Modra
11:28 Re: [PATCH 1/2] pe/coff: Avoid a crash using objdump -p on the output of objcopy --only-keep-debug Nicholas Clifton
10:13 Re: Configuring ld linker to generate ELF files on Windows for cross compilation to linux 32 & 64bit Andreas Schwab
10:09 [Patch]: Fix bfd_get_arch_size for non-ELF targets Tristan Gingold
09:54 [Mach-O]: Fix warnings when building on a 32 bit host Tristan Gingold
09:21 [PATCH] Fix failure of 32-bit linker on large files Maria Guseva
08:43 [Mach-O]: Fix output of symbols Tristan Gingold
04:02 Re: [PATCH 1/2] pe/coff: Avoid a crash using objdump -p on the output of objcopy --only-keep-debug Christopher Faylor
01:46 Re: vdso handling Alan Modra
01:06 Re: vdso handling Alan Modra
00:11 Re: ICF on PowerPC Bug Sriraman Tallam
00:04 [Patch, moxie] Add new sign-extension instructions Anthony Green

April 02, 2014
22:10 Re: Cross ld build problems JonY
22:07 [gold commit] Modify gold testsuite to disable plugins added by GCC driver Cary Coutant
21:12 Re: ICF on PowerPC Bug Cary Coutant
20:52 [patch] rl78: check for overlong branches DJ Delorie
19:11 Re: ICF on PowerPC Bug Sriraman Tallam
16:49 Re: ICF on PowerPC Bug Sriraman Tallam
15:42 Re: Cross ld build problems Nicholas Clifton
14:56 Re: Cross ld build problems JonY
14:44 Re: Configuring ld linker to generate ELF files on Windows for cross compilation to linux 32 & 64bit Nicholas Clifton
14:22 Re: Cross ld build problems Nicholas Clifton
13:03 [Mach-O, committed]: Dump two level hints, rebound dylib and pre bind cksum Tristan Gingold
11:20 Cross ld build problems JonY
08:05 RE: vdso handling Metzger, Markus T
08:04 Re: vdso handling Hans-Peter Nilsson
06:54 Re: ICF on PowerPC Bug Alan Modra
01:50 Re: vdso handling Alan Modra

April 01, 2014
23:02 Re: gold regression vs BFD ld: __ehdr_start Cary Coutant
22:59 Re: gold regression vs BFD ld: __ehdr_start Cary Coutant
22:50 Re: gold regression vs BFD ld: __ehdr_start Roland McGrath
22:28 Re: gold regression vs BFD ld: __ehdr_start Cary Coutant
22:06 ICF on PowerPC Bug Sriraman Tallam
21:50 Re: gold regression vs BFD ld: __ehdr_start Cary Coutant
18:25 Re: gold vs libc Ian Lance Taylor
16:34 Re: gold regression vs BFD ld: __ehdr_start Roland McGrath
16:07 Making gas generate fixups for label differences Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
13:46 Re: vdso handling Pedro Alves
12:34 Re: objcopy --redefine-sym(s) segfaults on mach-o-i386 Tristan Gingold
10:41 [Mach-O]: Add objdump -P data_in_code Tristan Gingold
10:29 objcopy --redefine-sym(s) segfaults on mach-o-i386 Michael Opitz


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc