Re: [committed] Remove MIPS +D and +T operands

"Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@codesourcery.com> writes:
>  Searching the Internet for LWC0 or SWC0 does make several references turn
> up, however none appears authoritative.  I think these instructions should
> be removed to stop confusion from spreading.  And likewise CFC0/CTC0.

OK.  Part of me agrees that makes sense.  But I'm also reluctant about
making paper changes to something that has been that way since the year dot
and hasn't caused any known problems.  See how well making an exception
for the o(b) macros turned out...

But a strong opinion from you overrides indecision from me. :-)  I'll
preapprove a patch to remove them after I finally get around to committing
the -Wmissing-field-initializers change.  (Sorry for the delay on that one.
I realised later that the script had been in /tmp, but I'll try to do it
this weekend.)

Thanks,
Richard