Re: binutils 2.19.92 linker broke with --as-needed flag

Eric,

Thanks for the help.
I am building a cross toolchain with binutils and gcc4.5.3 with
uClibc. So when I install dejagnu, I am not sure if I install it on
the development x86 linux pc or install it on the target MIPS board?
And where to run the "make check", on the pc or MIPS target board?
If on MIPS board, does it mean I need to install expect on MIPS target
board too?

Thanks,

Vincent