GNU Tools Cauldron 2013 - Call for Participation and Abstracts

A reminder about this year's Cauldron (http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2013)

If you intend to participate, but not necessarily present, please
let us know as soon as possible.  This will allow us to plan for
space and food.  Send a message to
tools-cauldron-admin@googlegroups.com stating your intent to
participate.

If you have a topic that you would like to present, please submit
an abstract describing what you plan to present.  We are
accepting three types of submissions:

- Prepared presentations: demos, project reports, etc.
- BoFs: coordination meetings with other developers.
- Tutorials for developers.  No user tutorials, please.

Note that we will not be doing in-depth reviews of the
presentations.  Mainly we are looking for applicability and to
decide scheduling.  There will be time at the conference to add
other topics of discussion, similarly to what we did at the
previous meetings.

To register your abstract, send e-mail to
tools-cauldron-admin@googlegroups.com.

Your submission should contain the following information:

Title:
Authors:
Abstract:

Thanks.  Diego.