Re: [gold patch] Fix testsuite failures caused by -static-libgcc and -static-libstdc++ options

>> It turns out that -shared-libgcc doesn't *completely* erase the
>> effects of -static-libgcc.
>
> While you try to figure out what to do with gold, I would encourage
> you to file a bug about this, and about the missing -shared-libstdc++,
> at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/ .

Here's a revised patch that works takes care of the issues with
libgcc, libstdc++, and libgcc_s. It's ugly, using the same `echo|sed`
hack I complained about yesterday, but I hope we can replace it once
we have working -shared-libgcc and -shared-libstdc++ options in GCC.

Tested on x86_64 with GCC 4.6 and 4.7.

-cary

2012-12-21  Cary Coutant  <ccoutant@google.com>

gold/
        * testsuite/Makefile.am (CXXLINK_S): New macro.
        (debug_msg_so.err, debug_msg_ndebug.err): Use CXXLINK_S.
        * testsuite/Makefile.in: Regenerate.