Re: Issue Tracker Used? Git migration checklist.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Fred Cooke <fred.cooke@gmail.com> wrote:

> Either new people are needed. I could be one of them, if I'm not
> driven back into my busy little hole by this palaver.

I think it would be great if you have the time to work to convert
binutils and gdb to git.

The first step is this: build consensus.

> In order for someone like me to start executing tasks, they have to be
> there, and clear. I'm not going to waste my precious time doing some
> script that's going to be deprecated or is just an exercise or
> initiation ceremony; I already work 20 hours a day, every day. If a
> clear path lays ahead, maybe someone will step up to fill a role. If
> not, no one can.

Fair enough.  If you think it will help to build a task list, go for it.

What further information do you need from us?

Ian