Re: Issue Tracker Used? Git migration checklist.

Chicken, meet egg.

People who know how/what/have privilege are not or can not do these things.

People who can and/or would do not know what/how/don't have privilege.

Either new people are needed. I could be one of them, if I'm not
driven back into my busy little hole by this palaver.

Or, those who know/can need to start.

Without one of these two things, nothing will happen. The latter is
not going to happen, based on 2 years of history.

The former won't happen without clear objectives and a clear plan in place.

Of course it's not the hard part of the problem; it's just a way to
break the big problem down.

In order for someone like me to start executing tasks, they have to be
there, and clear. I'm not going to waste my precious time doing some
script that's going to be deprecated or is just an exercise or
initiation ceremony; I already work 20 hours a day, every day. If a
clear path lays ahead, maybe someone will step up to fill a role. If
not, no one can.

Fred.