Re: Issue Tracker Used? Git migration checklist.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Fred Cooke <fred.cooke@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you don't like progress, and change, perhaps this isn't the thread for you.

Fred, Joseph has been a valued and productive contributor to the
binutils for many years.

You seem to want to come into our small community and tell us how to
do things.  That is not helpful.  The people working on the binutils
have lots of experience.  We don't need an organizer.

There are many ways that you can help if you choose, but the first
step for work of this kind is to listen.  You will get nowhere if you
don't first get a consensus.

Ian