This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64] Update the system register table
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:07:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64] Update the system register table
- References: <507C1695.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 15/10/12 14:58, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
This patch adds the missing system registers "rmr_el[1-3]" to the table
and removes "daifset" and "daifclr" which have already been defined in
the table of "aarch64_pstatefields".
Is it OK to commit?