Re: Release 2.23

On Aug 1, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Richard Earnshaw wrote:

> Looking at the review feedback so far, there's very little that we
> wouldn't expect to address before the end of August.

Great.  So I still plan the 2.23 release for end of August.  If aarch64 can go in the trunk before end of August, please backport it to the release branch.  Otherwise, we will review the release plan.

I will be away until August 20, so I let maintainer decide wether any backport is appropriate or not.

Tristan.