configure vs libtool mismatch after PR 14072 change

This probably has the same cause as what Tom noticed.

Today's change:

gas/
	2012-05-17  Daniel Richard G.  <skunk@iskunk.org>
		    Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

		PR 14072
		* configure.in: Add check that sysdep.h has been included before
		any system header files.
		* configure: Regenerate.
		* config.in: Regenerate.
		* aclocal.m4: Regenerate.
		* Makefile.am: Use wrappers around C files generated by flex.
		* Makefile.in: Regenerate.
		* doc/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
		* itbl-lex-wrapper.c: New file.
		* config/bfin-lex-wrapper.c: New file.
		* cgen.c: Include as.h before setjmp.h.
		* config/tc-dlx.c: Include as.h before any other header.
		* config/tc-h8300.c: Likewise.
		* config/tc-lm32.c: Likewise.
		* config/tc-mep.c: Likewise.
		* config/tc-microblaze.c: Likewise.
		* config/tc-mmix.c: Likewise.
		* config/tc-msp430.c: Likewise.
		* config/tc-or32.c: Likewise.
		* config/tc-tic4x.c: Likewise.
		* config/tc-tic54x.c: Likewise.
		* config/tc-xtensa.c: Likewise.

broke the build in the nonobvious way that the binutils/ and gas/
directories just don't produce any linked binaries.  There is no
error, but e.g. as-new is never created.  The install rules then
don't complain about it being missing, but just don't install it.

The culprit appears to be the configure regeneration, which has some sort
of mismatch between what configure wants and what ltmain.sh contains.  The
result is that the generated */libtool scripts wind up omitting all the
useful parts of the script, so they happily do nothing and exit with 0.

I intend to retain my carefully-preserved ignorance of the innards of the
abomination that is libtool.  So I have no idea how to fix this.  I imagine
that it just means the configure turd parts of the libtool hooey and the
lt* files need to be updated in tandem and were accidentally allowed to drift.

Thanks,
Roland