Re: RFA: consolidate DWARF strings into libiberty

Tom> Here is a new patch for gcc.
Tom> I still haven't updated the src side, but there's little to do there
Tom> that isn't already done in this patch.

Tom> Ok?

Tom> Ping.

Tom> Ping.

This is the third ping.

Please review the patch.

There are two choices:

1. Approve the original patch, adding a file to libiberty.
   Given how much code in libiberty is already unrelated to portability,
   I would say this is the simplest route.
   From a quick glance -- concat.c, the demangler, crc32.c,
   dyn-string.c, fdmatch.c, fibheap.c, hashtab.c, hex.c, md5.c,
   objalloc.c, obstack.c, sha1.c, simple-object*.

2. Approve the new patch adding libksink.

thanks,
Tom