Re: [PATH] gas: .warn and .nowarn pseudo-ops.

Hi Jan,

I have added pseudo operators to locally disable assembler warnings.

Thank you for the patch. It looks good, but there are a couple of small points which I would like to see addressed:

1. Do you have an FSF binutils copyright assignment ?
The patch is quite small, but I do not feel that it counts as "obvious" since it is adding a new feature to the assembler.

2. New features like this ought to be mentioned in the gas/NEWS file.

3. You should also provide a test case for the gas testsuite so that we make sure that the feature continues to work into the future. The test should be architecture agnostic and it should make sure that both the turning off and turning back on of warnings works.

With these points resolved I would be happy to accept the patch.