   call func_b
}

func_b {

   call func_c
}

func_c {

	return to func_a
}

The compiler I use let func_c to return func_a directly, IOW when func_b calls func_c, it use JUMP, other JUMP and LINK, and it's definitely not a question about inline or noinline.

So can I ask why how to let the compiler use JUMP and LINK when func_b
calls func_c?

If it's not the right place to post this, sorry for the noise.

thanks

--
I am a slow learner
but I will keep trying to fight for my dreams!

--bill