RFA: performance improvement for PowerPC disassembly

The VLE port caused me to look at performance here. Currently we use a simple linear search. A binary search seemed like a big change with potential problems for matching the correct extended mnemonic. Instead, I modified the existing linear search to start "near" the desired value rather than always at the beginning of the table. This gives substantial performance gains with minimal new complexity.

On gcc1-power7.osuosl.org I built powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu with and w/o this patch.
These are median times:
$ time install/bin/objdump-00 -d /lib/libc.so.6 >/dev/null
real 0m1.539s
user 0m1.529s
sys 0m0.009s
$ time install/bin/objdump-01 -d /lib/libc.so.6 >/dev/null
real 0m0.870s
user 0m0.851s
sys 0m0.007s

Dejagnu test results before and after the patch are identical for gas, binutils, ld, gcc, g++, and gfortran.
A bootstrap of powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu is running now.

--
Jim Lemke
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery