Re: Commit: Improve readelf's decoding or ARM unwind tables.

Hi Hans-Peter,

This caused, for cris-elf and cris-linux:

Running /tmp/hpautotest-binutils/bsrc/src/ld/testsuite/ld-cris/cris.exp ...
FAIL: ld-cris/tls-js1
FAIL: ld-cris/tls-local-63
FAIL: ld-cris/tls-local-64
FAIL: ld-cris/tls-und-38
FAIL: ld-cris/tls-und-42
FAIL: ld-cris/tls-und-46
FAIL: ld-cris/tls-und-50
FAIL: ld-cris/weakref3
FAIL: ld-cris/weakref4

Oops - sorry. I have checked in a patch to fix this.

You may feel however that I have chosen the wrong fix. The tests were expecting readelf to "there are no unwind sections in this file" whereas I changed it to the more accurate "readelf does not know how to decode unwind sections for this architecture". Ie there *might* be unwind sections in the file, but readelf does not know what they look like (or their names) so it will not decode them.

ld/testsuite/ChangeLog
2011-12-05  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* ld-cris/weakref4.d: Updated pattern match for the message from
	readelf stating that there are no decoded unwind sections.
	* tls-js1.d: Likewise.
	* tls-local-63.d: Likewise.
	* tls-local-64.d: Likewise.
	* tls-und-38.d: Likewise.