Gprof output in 2.21.1 different than in 2.21.53

Hi,

I wrote a parser a while ago that reads gprof output and does some interpretation of the output.
Today I re-installed MinGW and chose to use the latest repository packages (instead of using pre-packaged repository catalogues). Now the output of gprof is different and my parser no longer works.

So things were working fine on gprof 2.21.1 but then stopped working on 2.21.53.20110804

Is this expected? Is there a place where those changes in gprof's output are documented? I would like to know if I have to rewrite my parser or if I just happen to use a dev build which has changes that are not going GA.

Thanks you for your help.

Tamer