This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2.21a missing from FTP site
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthew Burgess <matthew at linuxfromscratch dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 14:07:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: binutils-2.21a missing from FTP site
- References: <4E651C63.email@example.com>
On Sep 5, 2011, at 9:00 PM, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> Following the recent re-packaging of the binutils tarballs, I notice that 2.21 doesn't appear to have been rebuilt/re-uploaded. I normally wouldn't even bother mentioning it, except that LFS-6.8 included binutils-2.21 and because of that includes links to that tar ball.
I don't really catch your point. The repackaged 2.21.1 tar ball is named 2.21.1a, and indeed there is no repackaging for 2.21, which is deprecated by 2.21.1(a)
Is it possible for you to modify the link ?