Re: new port for TILEPro and TILE-Gx processors (toplevel files)

Hi Walter,

2011-06-10 Walter Lee <walt@tilera.com>

* configure.ac (tilepro-*-*) New case.
(tilegx-*-*): Likewise.
* configure: Regenerate.

Thanks for contributing support for this target to the FSF GNU Binutils project. I have checked all of your patches in, although I did have to make a few modifications:

* Your elfxx-tilegx.c file would not build on a 32-bit host when configured to only build 32-bit tilegx target. I fixed this.

* You omitted a patch to readelf.c to allow it to recognize tilepro and tilegc relocations. I make the obvious additions to fix this.

* The formatting in some of the new files in the opcodes/ directory needed to be tidied up.

One last point - are you willing to become a maintainer for this target ? Ie can I add your name to binutils/MAINTAINERS ?

Cheers
  Nick Clifton