[opcodes] bfd_flavour

Hi,

I'm trying to use libopcodes for one of my project and I stumbled into
the bfd_flavour parameter.

I tried to code a small disassembler (similar to objdump but way
simpler) with and without setting the bfd_flavour with no significant
difference on my tool.

My question is: What bad can happen if I omit to set the flavour of the
binary that I'm disassembling when using the disassembler_fn of
libopcodes ? (and, subsequently, what is used the bfd_flavour for in
libopcodes ?)

Regards
--
Emmanuel Fleury

And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the
phone line like heroin through an addict's veins, an electronic pulse is
sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought...
a board is found.

This is it... this is where I belong...
  -- The Mentor (January 8, 1986, Phrack 7)