Re: PATCH: PR ld/12730: regression] crash when allocating in a static constructor

Hi Alan,

  Thanks for taking the time to reply.

  While there is a small part of me that would like to tilt against this particular windmill, the lack of any specific point of non-compliance means that I have no firm ground to stand-on.

  In the end, it's would be about differences in interpretation of an ambiguous text based on historical precedents - which is an almost textbook recipe for a religious war.

  I have no desire to cast the first stone, so I'm going to let this sleeping dog lie (and also stop mixing metaphors) :)

   Craig

Sent from my iPhone