This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch: DWARF browser
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:13:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: DWARF browser
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I have been wanting a nicer way to browse DWARF, so I came up with the
> appended. ?It is an Emacs mode for DWARF browsing, plus a couple of new
> supporting readelf features.
For the emacs-challenged, I'll offer this Perl script that I wrote a
while back. It takes readelf -wi output, and converts it to an HTML
file with disclosure triangles to collapse subtrees, and DIE
references as hotlinks: