This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] MSR/MRS assembly and disassembly tweaks
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 04:53:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] MSR/MRS assembly and disassembly tweaks
> Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:29:33 +0100
> From: Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Right - I have applied this patch together with some fixes of my own.
I don't see it on FSF binutils trunk; was there a missing commit
or the "wrong" repo?
> 2011-04-18 Julian Brown <email@example.com>
> Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/tc-arm.c (parse_psr): Use selected_cpu not cpu_variant to
> detect M-profile targets.
> (do_t_swi): Exclude v7 and higher variants from arm_ext_os test.
> (v7m_psrs): Fix typo: basepri_max should be basepri_mask.