This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Subject: [PATCH] Remove 3dnow and 3dnowa from bdver1
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Quentin Neill <quentin dot neill dot gnu at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:54:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: Subject: [PATCH] Remove 3dnow and 3dnowa from bdver1
- References: <BANLkTimTRfRfRbFVz0JmpWSqpefn+4VvGg@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Quentin Neill
> This patch removes 3dnow and 3dnowa from bdver1 as Bulldozer no longer
> supports these instruction sets.
> Tested on x86-64 with "make -k check RUNTESTFLAGS=i386.exp".
> Okay to commit?