This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gold work on mingw/mingw64 support
- From: Vladimir Simonov <sv at sw dot ru>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:02:35 +0400
- Subject: Re: gold work on mingw/mingw64 support
- References: <4D1CC5CB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D234F4B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D24613E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4DA56C18.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/13/2011 06:24 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
Vladimir Simonov<email@example.com> writes:
The only I can say from the first glance - chunk from top-level
config/mh-mingw about CXXFLAGS += -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS is missed.
It is below.
Cause gold is the only c++ program in binutils
I see no reasons against it.
Why is it necessary? What difference does it make? Note that gold
never calls access().
Yes, it is not "the must", but it is defined for C in config/mh-mingw.
Why not define it for C++ for symmetry...