This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gold work on mingw/mingw64 support
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Vladimir Simonov <sv at sw dot ru>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 07:24:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: gold work on mingw/mingw64 support
- References: <4D1CC5CB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4D234F4B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4D24613E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4DA56C18.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Vladimir Simonov <email@example.com> writes:
> The only I can say from the first glance - chunk from top-level
> config/mh-mingw about CXXFLAGS += -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS is missed.
> It is below.
> Cause gold is the only c++ program in binutils
> I see no reasons against it.
Why is it necessary? What difference does it make? Note that gold
never calls access().