This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Sun/Oracle C++ compiler patch
- From: Chris Quenelle <chris dot quenelle at oracle dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 14:47:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: Sun/Oracle C++ compiler patch
- References: <4D66F521.firstname.lastname@example.org> <50CDB2D0-36A5-48E2-94FE-91F7032F5B0A@adacore.com> <20110225121917.GK13037@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz> <4D9542BB.email@example.com> <4DA320D4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it.
On Monday April 11 8:40AM, Nick Clifton wrote:
The patch looks OK to me, and so I have checked it in along with this
changelog entry. I did take Tristan's suggestion however and so I
added a comment explaining where the .exception_ranges section
2011-04-11 Chris Quenelle <email@example.com>
* scripttempl/elf.sc (.exception_ranges): Add new section.