This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gold patch committed: Always initialize local
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:53:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: gold patch committed: Always initialize local
- References: <email@example.com>
> I committed this patch to gold to always initialize a local variable.
> This fixes a compiler warning when building gold with optimization with
> gcc 4.4.3.
Thanks. I just found that one, too, and was about to send a patch.