This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch gas]: Recent change to config/tc-i386.c caused build-failure with older gcc version
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:42:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch gas]: Recent change to config/tc-i386.c caused build-failure with older gcc version
- References: <BANLkTiknO-2zWapz7av3Eh_BctUvu0NFZA@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Our buildbot has shown that in tc-i386.c:6589: error: `adjust` may be
> used uninitialized. warning, which stopped build.
> 2011-04-11 ?Kai Tietz
> ? ? ? ?* config/tc-i386.c (x86_cons): Initialize adjust with zero.
> Ok for apply?