This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: PR ld/12654: R_386_TLS_LDO_32 relocations aren't handled properly with -pie
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 09:41:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR ld/12654: R_386_TLS_LDO_32 relocations aren't handled properly with -pie
- References: <20110408161602.GA16516@intel.com> <4D9F371E.email@example.com>
On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 04/08/2011 06:16 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> I checked in this patch to properly handle R_386_TLS_LDO_32 for PIE.
> please could this be applied to the 2.21 branch too?
I think it should go into 2.21 branch.