This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: PR ld/12654: R_386_TLS_LDO_32 relocations aren't handled properly with -pie
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 18:26:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR ld/12654: R_386_TLS_LDO_32 relocations aren't handled properly with -pie
- References: <20110408161602.GA16516@intel.com>
On 04/08/2011 06:16 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
I checked in this patch to properly handle R_386_TLS_LDO_32 for PIE.
please could this be applied to the 2.21 branch too?