This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch]: Remove coff-pmac.c & xcoff-target.h
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 17:04:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: Remove coff-pmac.c & xcoff-target.h
- References: <15E4AD49-7668-4DDF-ACA3-2ECFCCE38F34@adacore.com>
On 06/04/2011 14:42, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> coff-pmac.c is not referenced anymore and the target is in fact defined in
> coff-rs6000.c Thus this file could be removed. xcoff-target.h is only
> referenced by coff-pmac.c and thus could also be removed.
> Ok for trunk ?
OK, thanks for the tidy-up!