This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [ld] Makefile.in was regenerated incorrectly?
- From: "Weddington, Eric" <Eric dot Weddington at atmel dot com>
- To: "Mingjie Xing" <mingjie dot xing at gmail dot com>, "binutils" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Hui Zhu" <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 07:41:17 -0600
- Subject: RE: [ld] Makefile.in was regenerated incorrectly?
- References: <BANLkTin4bK5tf8VK5ViUk9OhH6Thh65Wqg@mail.gmail.com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Weddington, Eric
> Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:28 AM
> To: 'Mingjie Xing'; binutils
> Cc: Hui Zhu
> Subject: RE: [ld] Makefile.in was regenerated incorrectly?
> > The last regenerated ld/Makefile.in contains eavrtiny10 (see
> > http://sourceware.org/cgi-
> > with_tag=HEAD&f=h
> > ), which is not appear in Makefile.am. And also
> > emulparams/avrtiny10.sh does not exist at all.
> > So Makefile.in was regenerated incorrectly?
> Working on it now...
Committed. Let me know of any further problems. There was some stray stuff from a patch I'm working on now that creeped in when I regenerated Makefile.am the last time.