This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[ld] Makefile.in was regenerated incorrectly?
- From: Mingjie Xing <mingjie dot xing at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, eric dot weddington at atmel dot com
- Cc: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 17:47:28 +0800
- Subject: [ld] Makefile.in was regenerated incorrectly?
The last regenerated ld/Makefile.in contains eavrtiny10 (see
), which is not appear in Makefile.am. And also
emulparams/avrtiny10.sh does not exist at all.
So Makefile.in was regenerated incorrectly?
BTW, does the autoconf version must be 2.64 in order to regenerate
Makefile.in? I got such error in my machine,
aclocal.m4:16: warning: this file was generated for autoconf 2.64.
You have another version of autoconf. It may work, but is not guaranteed to.
If you have problems, you may need to regenerate the build system entirely.
To do so, use the procedure documented by the package, typically `autoreconf'.
configure.in:4: error: Please use exactly Autoconf 2.64 instead of 2.65.
../config/override.m4:12: _GCC_AUTOCONF_VERSION_CHECK is expanded from...
configure.in:4: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
automake: autoconf failed with exit status: 1