This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [objcopy]: zero to three bytes of padding in .gnu_debuglink section
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Majcher <bugtracker at majchrowski dot co dot uk>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:18:02 +0930
- Subject: Re: [objcopy]: zero to three bytes of padding in .gnu_debuglink section
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 10:31:41AM -0700, Majcher wrote:
> I found that .gnu_debuglink. section contains zero to three bytes of padding
> just after filename. I recognized that this padding may be different
> depending on which host is used to add gnu_debuglink via objcopy
> --add-gnu-debuglink. Is there any way to provide always a fixed value of
> that padding?
Australia Development Lab, IBM