This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: PR binutils/12639: nm/readelf failed to detect corrupted symtab
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 12:21:25 +0930
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR binutils/12639: nm/readelf failed to detect corrupted symtab
- References: <20110405170849.GA3092@intel.com>
On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 10:08:49AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> + /* Force it to local symbol. */
> + isym->st_info = ELF_ST_INFO (STB_LOCAL,
> + ELF_ST_TYPE (isym->st_info));
> + }
I think this is wrong. The testcase clearly wants "main" as a global.
What created this bad object file?
Australia Development Lab, IBM