Re: PATCH: Fix support for DragonFly BSD on binutils 2.21 and trunk

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 1:56 PM, John Marino wrote:
> Would you mind trimming those three out of the composite patches and I'll
> address each one separately with their authoritative organization?

i'm just a lurker here, not a global maintainer.  so i dont apply
patches for people ;).

> Assuming I'm successfully at getting them changed at config/gettext etc,
> when do the updates show up? ?I assume when a release is made?

once the respective upstream projects have taken the changes, i dont
think there's an issue manually syncing them back.  you dont need to
wait for an official release from the project in question (especially
sine the config project doesnt make releases).

i'm sure someone like Nick can clarify/correct me.
-mike