RE: Not in 2.21 sources... [OBV/RFA] Fix compilation of ld/emultempl/spuelf.em on systems where HAVE_MKSTEMP is not defined

> Can you find the commit message in the archive ?  With it, I can take
> care of merging it.
>
> Tristan.

 It's here:

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2010-11/msg00041.html

  I got one second problem for compilation of ld
for mingw with --enable-targets=all
also in emultempl/spuelf.em
about the type of execvp argument #2
(char *const *)
type is given line 399, but
mingw process.h header
gives
(const char *const *)

which results in a warning, turned into an error
because -Werror is the default.

  I tried to look up what the correct type should be,
but didn't find any real unambiguous definition of that
function.

Pierre Muller