Re: RFC: COMDAT group names become anonymouse local symbols

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 01:21:59PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> I need to write test cases, ChangeLog, and run the testsuite -- but I
> thought it would be worth posting here to get comments since I'm a GAS
> novice.  Does this look sensible?  Are the arguments to symbol_new for
> segment and fragment plausible?

I think you'll find that build_group_lists should only run once.  Move
the group handling code in elf_frob_file to elf_adjust_symtab, then
tweak it to create a symbol when necessary.  Create the sym after
subseg_force_new so as to set segment and frag to the group section.

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM